Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Rosi Mart

ok......................................................................................................

Bull Eyed

great app. helps a lot in boosting sales. they should add some more features to it like artificial intelligence of the product customer viewing

hfstore.pk

I used this app and I got better results. That's a good app. I also recommend boosting the sales of your store.

ROMANFLY BRAND

Por ahora muy bien! tenía otra que me funcionaba fatal y esta muy bien, además muy rápido de instalar.

Theshirtfactory

Very useful app for all Shopify users. Easy to install and use. Does what it says without any hassles.

Decor And More

good experience with this app. Must Have app for you Shopify store. i will recommend you all to make sure

CreceGy

nah, no es ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

January 10, 2021

As the app is uninstalled after some time so we are unable to identify anything at our end. We'd request you to reinstall and let us help you start boosting sales. Our support manager will reach out to you to learn more about it.

MAIM ONLINE STORE

cool nice greet good i love ...i used end is de best app i dxikfinitivew i recomended thanks for this appp

PRANABAR

............................................................................perfekt und super schnell

Love Arrow Shoot & Glace à la fraise Store

This App is excellent! User Friendly and Very Easy Settings. I just saw someone else store got sales pop up, then I searched and found this useful app.

January 8, 2021

Thank you for adding the amazing review. We're glad that you liked the app and its working well on your store. Good luck for more sales to come.