Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

TILODOLL

very good. We have been looking for such an app, and he has helped a lot to increase our sales. recommend

January 14, 2021

Thank you for adding the great review. We're glad that you liked the app so much and recommending it.

Cjartcanada

Not sure why a review is before you actually use the app but I am looking forward to trying it and will update my review once complete

January 13, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store. We encourage you to add the review later once you have fully experienced it on your store. All the best!

MissOctober.Shop

so easy to use and looks so good! i was able to comprehend everything immediately! if your on mobile it works best on a desktop or lap top !!!

January 14, 2021

This review has made our day. Glad that you found the app so easy to use and its working well for you. Thank you for the great review.

Juicey B Beauty Bar & Boutique

I like how it appears on my colleague's website and I need it for mine! Looks great and I know it will help with my conversions

January 14, 2021

We're pleased to know that you found our app and liked it as well. We hope it will improve the conversion. All the best!

CleoAndCane

I'm downloading the application to test it out. Ill see if I keep after a few days of trying it out.

BARCUR OFFICIAL

Now can't say nothing - Just installed. Will test and will back with additional review )) Thank you

Valise

good app just testing it out and will see how it goes. not sure if i will keep it but will just try it out for now

January 13, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store. We also encourage you to add the review later when you have fully experienced that app on your store. All the best!

BabyGirlCo

I used this app and it really did help me a lot love that it is free, you should definitely get the app xoxo

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for adding the great review and recommending the app to others. Good luck for more sales.

Real Spill XL Fashion

I used the app and was very easy to use. Sales Pop Up Conversion Pro is very good and I recommend it to everyone.

January 13, 2021

We are thankful for this awesome review and that you recommended the app to other merchants. We hope the app will bring lot of sales for you. All the best!

Bric Babez

I used this app to show my customers of recent purchase and hopes that they will make one themselves. I like how simple and easy it was to install.

January 13, 2021

The app will definitely establish social proof and boost sales on your store. Thank you for adding the review. We'd like to hear more from you in order to make your experiences 5-star with us.