Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Good Dog Bakery & Doggy Deli

nice app to use... and now this says minimum of 100 characters so ill just type stuff. thanks again!

Fazarts

I reached out to the support team several times and they are very helpful and fast. the app itself is very useful to my store as well.

Monfrigo

Great app and very friendly service, the team were very helpful in resolving some issues with the pop-up :)

Aeva Beauty

great app! I love how efficient it is, and the different plans that they offer. Would recommend this 100%

ManTou2c

This is a very good product, I like it very much, and I recommend it to everyone. It is very convenient and helpful for store sales

Lush Appeal LLC

I really like this app! It is a good app to use for small businesses that sale products that are on hand.

June 22, 2021

Our team is happy to read what you wrote. We hope that our app will help you boost your small business. Good luck for more sales.

SantanaSublime

Pkpkpk]pl[p[
pkj[j[ojmpojnopjnoojp0jojj[jojojoj
iphiphopjnopijopj
ojnpoiojnopjok-pik=-i-ik-0pkp0ko[j
ojop

Vimost Shop

Great app. I like it. but it doesn't work for Sales Notification, hope you can fix this error. else is perfect.

June 22, 2021

We really appreciate your honest feedback. There might be some glitch with your account. Please contact with our support team and let us help you fix just that. All the best!

Your Hair and Beauty Bar

Still navigating my way around it but so far so good. Will continue to play with it, all looks good.

Cantik Menawan

Just installed, it looks like a great app. Thank you for making this. Would like to share with other.