Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

PinQ Breeze

Great app, especially because it's a free one. A lot of functions, posibilities and a great support team which assists you. Very usefull!

Delta

I can't believe this app is free and customer support is out of this world,,,thanks a lot ROSS for your suggestions...and this app has all the features for which we have to pay at times 50+ $$$s and here they are offering it for free...

June 11, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us and that we were able to help! We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with Shopify community. Thanks!

GripGauntlet

The customer support easily helped fix my issue. All in all definetly recommend this app because of all of its features.

June 11, 2021

Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you so much for your kind words and recommending the app.

AirinCase

It's Free and Good enough.Stock List and Popup are my favourite functions.Recommend for every seller

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review and recommending the app to others. All the best!

Pets-you-Love

Searched for a while for a straight forward FOMO, Scarcity, Urgency app to nudge conversions and finally found Sales Pop. Straight forward without other unnecessary items. It does what it says! Simple to setup and it works in a matter of minutes. Been using it for less than a week and really going well. Have the ability to customise stock bar to certain. products and collections which is awesome. It would be great if I could customise further to restrict display for items with less than 5 or 10 items in stock, but given that's it's completely FREE for now, I can live with that. And the support from Ross and team is really amazing. Highly responsive and helpful. 5 stars.....

Fendy Collections

This is the best social proof I've ever used. It has customizable features and I highly recommend it!

The Made in Canada Store

So far so good! Great customer service and the sales notification feature offers useful customizability. And it's actually free too!

Sinapsi Gioielli

Attivata da poco ma sembra davvero interessante. oltretutto è gratis. Assistenza veloce nel rispondere

homifiy

very nice app i really recommend it thanks you made my day .great support from side and i think it will have result so far .also we want live subscribed bouton .many thanks realy it is very helpful

Coza Victora Shop

Today is my first day to try this app. So far it looks good. I hope it can help our conversion of the store, thank you. Will come back to update reviews.