Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

EsFam

it is a really nice pop app to make good sales and increment the sales you make on your website. increase of cliente

PrachtProduct

When you are looking for a good review app, you don't have to look any further, Great app, helps increase sales. I recommend it

wdlracing

Impressive user interface and nice customization options. Worked immediately. Does not currently have all of the features advertised and every time a user goes to a new page the sales pop ups repeat from the beginning unless you choose the random pop-up option.

Would like to see the app remember what notifications it's shown the customer so far so the customer doesn't see the same thing over and over again as they browse the site.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for sharing the honest review. The app is designed to show the recent sales notifications however, as you said “random pop-up option” is available if store owner wants to avoid repetition and show different popups. As advertised, countdown features are coming soon and currently available for selected beta users only.

Lastly, we have recorded your valuable input as new feature request and encourage you to update the rating that reflects your initial thoughts about the app.

Beauty wizard

i ussed app and help me awesome notifications
recommendeet app
write reviw social pop sales pops

April 6, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with Shopify community. Thanks!

Muscularity

Very usefull app. I am a beginner when it comes to building websites. Very thankful that I got a opportunity to use this app for free.

April 6, 2020

We're glad that you found the app useful and that you took time to share the review. Thanks

Seclusic

I used this app and it was pretty helpful, as it got me the right attention especially because it's free allowed me to greatly increase conversions. got proof as well lol

April 6, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Ala Feminina

Exceeeeeeeeeleeeeente app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 6, 2020

This review made our day! Thanks from the team.

Cats And Dogs Life 2.0

Excellent application I really liked its interface and I would like them to make more applications that are free and excellent like this application that I have seen now I like its interface What it looks like how it is used for free great I recommend it 100%

April 6, 2020

We're flattered with you review. Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We are working on more free apps and you can already find on app store by going to our CareCart's page. Again, thank you for recommending the app.

Loja cubo criativo

ótimooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

April 6, 2020

This review is simply ótimo ;)

giftshopt

nice app thank you Increase conversion and subscribers with 100% customizable email popups very nice

April 6, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave this review with us and Shopify community.