Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Mrdiscounter.nl

good app, it works a lot and very easy to install. You have to download it and you will see the benefits.

June 10, 2020

We're happy that you liked the results and thank you for reviewing and recommending the app.

Basal Beauty

This is a great app/tool to increase your sales! It's very easy to use and it will help you to set needed parameters.

June 10, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with us and Shopify community. Thanks so much for 5-star review.

FILL IN BLANQ

I used this app to get more customers and it works out perfectly for me. I will recommend people to install this app.

June 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts here. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We hope you get better results from our free app and you come back to rate us better. Good luck for more sales.

Alienkeys

The less I can say about this application is that it's perfect! Everything is working great, and most of all it's free !!!

June 10, 2020

Wow! Thanks for the awesome review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Good luck for more sales.

charleslalague

Ceci est une excellente application / outil pour augmenter vos ventes! Il est très facile à utiliser et vous aidera à définir les paramètres nécessaires.

June 9, 2020

We're pleased to see your feedback. Thank you so much for taking time to share this 5-star review. Good luck for more sales.

Soulan Apparel

So far I am really enjoying this app and I've noticed my customers really engage with the pop-ups. Easy to install and customize as well.

June 9, 2020

We are happy that you are enjoying the app and happy with the results s far. We hope it will improve your conversion rate too. Thank you so much for your great 5-star review.

Qualitypicks

This app works an absolute treat ,after implementation my shop finally performed greater than ever and i can finally grow with my business.thanks guys.I enjoyed the simplicity and easy usability to get my first steps into a new life

June 9, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful 5-star review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. It's quite pleasing that you're getting very good results from our free app and started growing your business.

We wish you good luck and more and more sales.

Prodajalna David

Great app for enhancing design of your store and boost sales. Really liked the way you could be creative by changing fonts and colours. Would reccommend.

June 9, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing the review with us and the community and also for recommending our app.

Helios Milano

great app, helped me a lot !
10x my profits and I can't be more happy and satisfied with this app as I am!

June 9, 2020

Wow! We're happy that your store is going fast with our app. Our team will be happy to read what you wrote. Thanks a lot for the awesome review.

TakeCareOfYourBody™ - Alles voor jouw ultieme summer body!

ik heb deze app gebruikt om een . pop up te maken, maar het werkt helemaal niet. ik kan niet meerder producten toevoegen en bij 1 product werkt het ook niet toe te voegen kunnne jullie mij hierover helepn?

June 8, 2020

We see that there are no orders on your store. Our app needs original order on your store to work. According to Shopify policy you can not add fake orders in the app. It will automatically start working when you have orders.

We request you to delete this review and add it later to share your experience. Our support team has also respond to your query in this regard.