Sales Pop up Pro

Sales Pop up Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer bar

FunTech

Great app, all kinds of tweaks and features and settings. Exactly what I was looking for. All good.

Body Ayland

I really like this app. it help me add social proof in my store and increase de conversion. i recommend

In Stitches

Love it! Would certainly recommend. Being a small business, I really appreciate that it's truly FREE.

FOLDY™ MALAYSIA

About to tryy. Hopefully it works. I will have an update review later.
Goodluck to all ecom, in doing your sales

UpDownPrices.com

i am okay with pop up, thanks for this :) ...................................................

minoxfit

very good u like a lot this apllication. i used too many times and its very useful. i recommend all to install it

April 9, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful 5-star review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

KETOFAKTUR®

The pop ups are good and helpful but :
Translations are not possible! For Example for "1 hour ago".

Why?

April 8, 2020

We appreciate that you liked the popups. Our app do not support translation neither do we claim for that. As a free app with tons of feature, we’d appreciate if you consider rating it based on the features that we are offering and not for the ones that are not available.

Moreover, we welcome your valuable input as a new requirement, and we’d request you to share these requirements in detail with us using the contact form available in the app.

vantastico.eu

nice app i recommend ths app for all of you! easy to use ! easy to set all the infos that you need to show on your website

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Angler Tungsten Co

I really like the benefits of this app, truly does help to build trust with new customers. FREE is always great!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us this amazing review.

DecorUpBulk

GREAT APP AND IT IS FOR FREE, I'M TRYING TO HIDE THE DATE OF PURCHASED BUT IT STILL APPEARING IN THE POP UP.