Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Unique Projector

Very nice app. Helps building social proof as well as boosting sales. Well designed. Really recommended.

duda4like

Aplicativo muito bom. Atendeu o popup que eu queria de forma gratuita. Aparece a notificação na tela.

Tijd voor Fitness

deze app is goed te gebruiken alleen wel even zoeken naar alle instellingen en hoe het gebruikt dient te worden

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We hope it will improve your conversion. If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.

health-post

Very user friendly, the best scarcity app out there! Worth every dollar and is a must have app for every store owner.

May 8, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words and the recommendation. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Laser Deals

Loved it. I would use it again and I would tell a friend of a friend to use it because it is a very good app.

May 8, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate you being an awesome user and helping to share the word about us.

Tech Gadgets

Helped me a lot in my store! I don't know how my life is going to be without this amazing APP. Recommended!

May 8, 2020

We're happy that you're pleased with the results and that our app was able to help you in the store. Thanks for your trust. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

BLVCK.

This application has helped me a lot on my website, I don't know if I could sell so much without it, the best app

May 8, 2020

We are glad that our app has produced results on your store. Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.

Wonderful Back

May 8, 2020

Well, thank for the 5-star review. We encourage you to update your review that reflect the actual experience of using our app on your store.

Niagarastreet

This app is free and it helps small scale business like mine. Finally an app that is not trying to hustle me

May 8, 2020

We are happy that you got exactly what you wanted for your small business. Thanks for your trust and review.

Zeal School

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.