Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Social Proof Trust, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Drip Next Door

I really like the app as it increases session times on my website it also helped build trust and increase sales

Venuspods

Sales Pop Up is amazing and we recommend this app to anyone that wants to improve and promote the site.

Phone Accessories

amazing app I am very happy with what it offers me and i would definitely recommend it to other people

MochaQueenBeauty

I am just now using this app for the sole purpose of giving my customers to feel better about shopping with me

Bedding Craft | Curtain, Blankets, Cushion Cover Home Furnishing Store

I am trying now...Allow me to review you after using... You are forcing me to leave review....What to say....

December 17, 2020

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store and you'll update it to reflect your actual experience of using the app on your store. In case you need any help, you may connect with our support team via in-app contact form.

Echo Four Sierra

Does what its supposed to do. I only use the sales pop up feature. I recommend this to anyone wanting to have popups appear on their site for sales that are made.

December 17, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us. We'd like to learn more from you in order to make your experience 5-star with us.

49P Dental Market

It make me confused about "Countdown timer" feature, my store have 3000 products and when i turn on feature, it's on for all the products...and i have to manual remove all the products that not in my promotion campaign. I just still use this app only for sale noti...
P/S: After reply of developer, i hope that the next release of app will be better, i will wait for it. Thanks

December 16, 2020

UPDATE: Thank you for updating. We'll definitely let you know when the feature is available for all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our team is already working on bulk control of this functionality and it is planned to roll out in upcoming release. We recommend you to reinstall the app to enjoy this and other sales boosting features for free. We hope to make your experience 5-star with us.

nettybettymerch.com

Cant change pics! No directions or guides anywhere! Would be great to use it if you actually could figure out how.

December 16, 2020

[UPDATE]: Our app automatically picks product's primary photo which is not changeable in the notification at the moment.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us and the community and recommending the app to other merchants. All the best!

ZOOCOUNTRY

Just installed the app. I will give a 3 star for the moment and a more accurate feedback once i get it up and running for a while

December 16, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that it will perform well on your store to boost the sales. We re quest you to add the review later when you have fully experienced the app on your store.

GONI LIFESTYLE

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog

December 17, 2020

This review has made our day.