Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Tudo em 1 shopp

muito bom app recomedo a todos, muito facil de usar,para fazer tudo o que precisa dentro da sua loja,obrigado

November 3, 2020

Thank you for writing this great review for the app. We hope you'll further update it to reflect your recent experience after using the app for a good amount of time.

Think Hemp Chicks

great app, really helped my sales needs. you should get this for your business if you want your sales to grow

November 2, 2020

Thank you for the great review and recommending the app. We hope it will continue to perform on your store.

e-kartph

easy to use user friendly easy to install just click and go no even minimal knowledge in using apps

November 2, 2020

We're glad that you liked the app and hope that it will improve conversion and bring lot of sales for you. Thank you for the awesome review.

IPTV-CHANNEL STORE

Wonderful apps. Like it. Wonderful apps. Like it.Wonderful apps. Like it. Wonderful apps. Like it.Wonderful apps. Like it. Wonderful apps. Like it.

November 2, 2020

This review has made our day :)

Self-Xpreshon Lifestyle

installed the app with ease, waiting to see how well it performs and if I get lucky with increased conversions.

November 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing the review. We hope Sales Pop will optimize the conversions and increase sales...all the best!

CHAIGO

App seems too work very good. in Germany you need a double opt in version to send new customers e-mails. You should work on that.

AnkleSupporter

I like it very much. i got a lot more orders and that means a lot for me. al with al a very good app that you should use.

Accessories Guru

Good Application, very useful. Good Application, very useful. Good Application, very useful. Good Application, very useful.

Trem Shop

In testing phase. Great looking app! I hope for good results! Why do you put one hundred words for review? If the app is free and you want to help us why are you taking our time? I really wish the app was good, but this is a little sneaky.

FunnyCommodity

I am testing on this app and It looks pretty good. Setup was fast and straight forward. The app adds value to my store. I am eager to generate more sales with this.