Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Iwarm

Very good app ,blabvlalblallblblblbllblbbllblblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

November 4, 2020

Thank you for liking the app and adding the review. We hope our app will improve conversions on your store.

Kitammarg

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

November 4, 2020

Well, adding a review is optional to use our free app. We hope you'll update it soon after experiencing the benefits of it on your store.

The Mystery Mart

Worked well for me. Stock countdown feature could be more intuitive i guess. Thanks to the team for making a great free app.

November 4, 2020

Our team is happy to read what you wrote and we're glad that you liked the app. Thank you so much for sharing the review with us and the community.

Color Foundry

Just started with this app. So far the setup was extremely easy. Hoping this can help boost sales for us. Thanks!

November 4, 2020

We're pleased that you found the app so easy to use and we hope it will improve your conversion. Thanks for sharing your kind words.

Lake Geneva Boot Co

I have not launched yet but I am very excited to use this to help encourage customers to purchase! Will do another review once I am more established.

November 4, 2020

We wish you good luck for the upcoming launch of your store. We hope once you have few orders then our app will start boosting sales from there by establishing social proof on your store. Thanks and all the best

funnshy

这个应用还不错,仍然会有一些需要改进的地方:比如重复地弹出相同的窗口而不是对于加购或者购买循环的弹出,希望应用越来越好。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

November 3, 2020

Thank you for the review. You may use the show random popup option to avoid showing the same popup repeatedly. Please also contact our support team via in-app contact form for further assistance.

Atlântica Import Store

well, i'm starting use right now, it looks good. I'm looking for an app to helps me become trustly my store

November 3, 2020

We hope that our app will establish social proof and build trust on your store. Thank you for adding the review.

PhoenixCoco

like good, perfect with create my web in internet. Its so amagazing about the app is very good for notification and stock product

November 3, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your review and glad that you liked the app as well. Thank you and good luck.

CRO WEAR

Love the app, very easy to use! I love the short on stock ticker that notifys customers of the product quantity. The countdown is super helpful for sales. And the recent purchases prompts looks very professional and encourages social proof - already got a sale with this on a product I have low sales in. Really like how customizable it is - just would prefer more custom options for countdown bar,

November 3, 2020

We are happy to read what you wrote and grateful for your kind words. We're continuously adding more options and you can expect new features in all the modules very soon. Thanks and all the best!

Tudo em 1 shopp

muito bom app recomedo a todos, muito facil de usar,para fazer tudo o que precisa dentro da sua loja,obrigado

November 3, 2020

Thank you for writing this great review for the app. We hope you'll further update it to reflect your recent experience after using the app for a good amount of time.