Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Alma Clothing

actually this is the best aps for the sale pop up and the social proof , free and easy to use i recomand it for your shop

Newly Chic

this is a very very good app for pop up sales that much our requirement this year thank you very much

Dana Fashion

love using this app, it's so easy to use. i set it up within 2 minutes, and was able to get the add on to work instantly.

Jontric

GREAT APP! I LOVE IT. FOLLOW JONTRICSHOP ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK. WE LEAD THE FUTURE. THANKS!!!!!!

Graphic Pros

AWESOME GDGDFGGFRTGSFDGSDFGFDSGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGVXCVXCVCXVXCVXCREGER

Panache-Français

trendy21.store

EXELAINT!!! I used it before and Im usig it now. it boost up the sales trough the emergency feeling.

Copenhagen Pearls

It's a great way to show my potential customers that other people are actually buying from my store!!

Daily Rebels

So far so good. The platform is easy to use, just a matter of implementing it on a live store to see the effects.

February 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We hope that our app will help you achieve your goals. All the best!

Shei Lavish Boutique

This app has really helped my customers to see my sales and have made them more confident to buy... Thank You

February 3, 2021

We're pleased to know that you found the app useful and it's also performing well on the store. Thank you so much for the great review. Cheers!