Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

REV Auto

Used the app for social proof and needless to say it does the job! Super simp,e & easy to set up. I appreciate it :)

September 4, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to review the app and glad that you're happy with the results. Thank you and good luck!

Jewelry618

Very good app,hahahhahahhahahahahahaha hgfdhgfdjgdjhgfkhjflkiutliuypl9piuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu7654321dfv

September 4, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time review the app.

Nora trends

I really like this app it help me out a lot and without this app I would be able to complete my site

September 1, 2020

This review has made our day. We are sure our free app will definitely improve conversion on your store. Good luck for more sales.

KevinKyleClothing

App was easy to follow . I can not wait to see the end results. I recommend this app for your online store.

September 1, 2020

We are thankful for your kind words. Thank you for the review and recommending the app.

Bombshell Baby

i used this app to help my customers know that my business is legit by showing my recent sales. its awesome

September 1, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review. This will help other merchants to know it's a legit app :)

Mambo Baby Float

Very helpful and by far the easiest app to use. Suits the look and feel of any store effortlessly. I especially love that I can see analytics on how people interacted with the pop ups. Great job guys!

September 1, 2020

We are so happy to read your review and glad that you loved the app. We are hopeful that it will improve your sales. Good luck!

Print It pty

Me parece una buena opcion para aume ntar laas ventas y me jorar la imagen del negocio. es una buena

August 31, 2020

We appreciate you for sharing your kind words, We hope that our free app will improve conversion on your store. Good luck!

The Pan Shop LLC

IT does not work!
Useless.
Just installed it and will remove it right away!
Not sure how to use my products, its not even show notifications on my website

August 31, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Since the app was uninstalled within few minutes after installation, so our team is unable to identify any issue, if exists. We want to make things right for you in order to help you improve conversion absolutely free, kindly reinstall and connect with our support team via email support@sales-pop.carecart.io to get you back to start boosting sales.

Friendly Lunch Box

very good application that works well it allows users to gain confidence I fully validate

Download it !

August 31, 2020

Thank you for liking the app and recommending it to the community. We are glad that you liked it and it's performing well on your store.

Kaoleeshop

stylish but minimal so it fits more store styles. simple to use so far. i like that you can adjust the pop up time length