Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations | Reviews

by Glood.AI

Recommended Products, Related Products, Bought Together ++ AI

Jewelry World Shop

Muy buena app, me sirvio bastante. El soporte muy bueno, te ayuda en todo lo que necesites, una apliacacion de 10 puntos. Totalmente recomendable

Jon Josef

We were a little hesitant to use the app at first as it seemed so new and quite a bit less expensive than some competitors, but we've been thrilled with it's capabilities/flexibility. They helped us implement a solution for the footwear category which works perfectly - and in the first month was attributable to 10% of our sales. A solid start! Customer service is very quick, helpful and courteous.

Rose Et Balthazar

Très bonne application ! Le service client est excellent et très rapide. Les recommendations ont été parfaitement personnalisées par rapport à mon thème. C'est parfait, merci !

Ride and Go Experts

I used this app to help me make recommendations to customers specific to my products. The team behind this app helped me with each step along the way integrating it with my web page. They were fast, efficient, easy to work with and had excellent communications, even outside of normal business hours. I'm very happy with the service and the app's functionality.

DrLOUIE

Customer support is incredible! The response is very quick. And also I had many requests to customize it into my website style. They completed it all perfectly. I am totally satisfied with the service.

IslandGypsy

Great customer service!

Family Passion Co

Very good app! Beats similar ones by a long shot. Also the owner is very responsive along with his team.

Artifishier Design

Superbe application qui vous permet d'avoir une multitude de widgets, le support est à l'écoute, en plus d'être très efficace.
Je vous recommande d’installer cette application pour votre boutique.
Elle s'avéra très pratique.

Jouw Kinder Winkel

All the widgets look very good and the customer service is more than perfect. I would definetly recommend this app!

bengoplay

très bonne application, je le recommande pour vos boutiques, et le service de support est vraiment très bonne.