Wiser ‑Product Recommendations

Wiser ‑Product Recommendations

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 14, 2020

App is amazing it has many types of recommendation widgets. Support is quick and responsive answered all my questions and also helped me in custom integrations.

Rosehip Fashions
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited August 13, 2020

Karishma has been an excellent help & support. We can highly recommend the support-team. The app works perfectly - just the pricing has been an issue for us.

NAKT Studio
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 12, 2020

I have used this app, and it's rich with factuality and indeed helps to increase sales. The App itself and its pricing fit to SME and Enterprises rather than SMBs.
The options are cool, and you can also have a statistic about the App performance.

Jachnun Stories
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 10, 2020

Does what it's supposed to! Had some issues upon first enabling the app that the Wiser-team promptly helped us iron out.

Rebecca Stella
Sweden
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 8, 2020

Very easy to use. Customer service was really fast and helpful. Responded in almost no time which is really impressive

Qualle Shop
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 7, 2020

Amit is amazingly helpful on the support. Very easy to navigate around the app and have things set up how you'd want them to appear.

Printers Mews
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 7, 2020

Great app!!! They helped customize the app for me for free! 10/10 recommend. I am excited to see how it will grow my business.

Akemi's Boutique
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited August 6, 2020

Great app, I had a problem that was fixed in a matter of days. It is running pretty good since. Best app for recommendations!

GeneralGadgets
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited August 5, 2020

great app to use i recommend and staff are really helpful and fast. i asked them to customise where i wanted my widget and was done with ease

JXL Exclusive
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
July 16, 2020

Great app interface and customer support. Definitely the best app out there for upselling and product recommendations.

Odyssey Boards