ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

by StilyoApps

Post Purchase Sweet Upsell Funnel & Thank You Page Tracking

5.0 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    97% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (0)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

11 - 20 of 2610 reviews

DOMESTIC HEIGHTS

very nice analytics and fast customer support chat. easy to use. The default settings gave me a great heads start and some new selling opportunities.

Developer reply

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our support team is always here to help you with any questions.

ChompiShop

ההתחלתי להשתמש בתוסף הזה היום ואני מודה שהתוכנה לא הכי קלה להבנה (למרות שייאמר לזכותם שבכל פינה יש להם VIDEO שמסביר איפה אתה נמצא )
נעזרתי בתמיכה עזר לי בחור ממש נחמד בשם ולדימיר שהוא באמת השאיר אותי ללא שאלות הסביר לי גם דברים שהם מהצד של שופייפי ביקש ואפילו במידת הצורך שינה חלק מההגדרות עבורי כי לא הבנתי איפה ! עשיתי טסט לראות שבאמת הכל תקין וולידימיר עדיין היה שם שירות מעולה :)

Developer reply

September 21, 2021

תודה רבה על המשוב המדהים שלך. צוות התמיכה שלנו, במיוחד ולדימיר תמיד כאן כדי לעזור בכל שאלה.

Canv'Arts, l'expert du Diamond Painting

Une question, une réponse en moins de 30 secondes, problème résolu !
Efficace et rapide, on n'en demande pas plus !

Developer reply

September 21, 2021

Merci pour votre avis incroyable 🙏 Notre équipe d'assistance est toujours prête à vous aider 24/7 😎

To Every Mom

Awesome customer service! The app does exactly what I needed. The main thing I wanted to do was create different Thank You Pages based on product. They made it so easy!

Developer reply

September 21, 2021

Thank you for your great review and feedback 🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

TeaSaltAndSpices

Very easy to change everything, have to wait to see how it all works out but it looks good so far. .

Developer reply

September 21, 2021

Thank you for your review 🙏 We wish you many sales

The Prousen

This app is fantastic. It has increased my conversion rate thanks to the total manage of the post purchase funnel. Recommended.

Developer reply

September 19, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We wish you many sales😎

Ceed Fragrances

Support from Vladimir was a game changer! Thanks V! Can't wait to see how well this app works for the store!

Developer reply

September 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review. Our team is always here to help with any questions.

Start Dust Shop

Excelling app ans excellent service. 100% recommended and team is very helpful. You ask for help and they will do their best to help.

Developer reply

September 19, 2021

Thank you for your review 🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Advanced Clinicals

Its just been a day that I've started using this app for my company's website and immediately started seeing the results. The customer service rep was amazing and helped me with the entire setup.

Developer reply

September 17, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review 🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

BoundaryAlly

Cool app, great support. Someone from their team sat with me for well over an hour to get setup and we're in a good spot.

Developer reply

September 17, 2021

Thank you for your great review 🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎