Reviews (4,683)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, effective upselling features, and unique "Thank You" page creation. They appreciate its flexibility, valuable analytics, and customization options for tailoring upsell offers. The app's customer support team is praised for their quick and knowledgeable help. Merchants report increased average order value and conversions, with some noting significant sales boosts after integration. The app's post-purchase upsell capabilities are recognized for immediate revenue generation.

May 30, 2024

Great customer support, Eric help me for the whole setup, thank you so much.

HOMICOR
Almost 2 years using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied June 2, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad Eric was able to answer your questions. Our CEO cares so much that he gets involved too for our customers!

May 15, 2024

the service is good and they help really well, they made buttons and suggestions that I overlooked

so big thank you Alex

OYORK
Netherlands
5 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied May 20, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. So proud of the team as always - Alex is great!

June 8, 2024

Alex was super helpful and quick to answer my questions.

GlasSkinCo
Over 3 years using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied June 10, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. Our customers always seem to love Alex's detailed technical knowledge.

March 23, 2024

The app doesn't work, i showed their team proof of how it just redirects my customers to a non loading page and tried all their solutions. They've bene "working" on it for the last 4 days with no updates at all. I reached out yesterday and it turned they haven't actually done anything at all to fix the issue. Very disappointed with their app and would not recommend it considering their response now to teh issue as that it was "Global" issue affecting all of it's users. The only reason i found out it wasn't working was because i decided to test it, it seemed like it was working so if i wouldn't have done that it would just be redirecting my customers to a non existing page for who knows how long.

Kreative Living
About 3 years using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied March 26, 2024

Hi there,

Sorry you seem to have had some issues with the app!

I have sent you an email. Can you please get back to me and I will solve this for you? I promise it'll worth your time :)

I've been trying to call and email you but got no answer.

I really want to solve this issue for you.

Avraham | Customer Success Manager

June 4, 2024

What I like so far is an easy of use and a quick customer support.

Street to Stadium
11 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied June 6, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. Our support team take pride in being there for you.

Edited June 7, 2024

Vladimir, who was in charge of my case, responded quickly.
His cooperation is very helpful for my site management.

miyabi
Japan
8 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied June 2, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. Alex's speed and accuracy are certainly a beacon of help to customers when they need!

March 28, 2024

This app never fails to increase AOV. I really appreciate the inexpensive cost, too!

Amie Pads
About 2 years using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 2, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

We want our merchants to be as successful as possible and we grow with them! That's how we have always rolled and will continue to roll 📈

April 1, 2024

The support service was great! They made some changes to fix the performance of our store and it took less than five minutes, it was a big help... Thank you Alex!

My Favorite Things
About 2 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 3, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

Alex sure is great! Always goes the extra mile! Thank you so much for your review and the time taken to write it!

April 18, 2024

Excellent App but I have yet to see results

ANKSO
8 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied May 2, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

Thank you for acknowledging the hard work that everyone at ReConvert puts in to try to make our customers' experience the best it can be!

If you need help with optimizing your setup, please pop into our 24/7 live chat where we can assist!

May 22, 2024

Vladimir was awesome. Quick and thorough answers to our questions.

Joyful Bath Co.
Almost 4 years using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied May 27, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. So proud of the team as always - Vladimir is great!