Reviews (4,671)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, effective upselling features, and unique "Thank You" page creation. They appreciate its flexibility, valuable analytics, and customization options for tailoring upsell offers. The app's customer support team is praised for their quick and knowledgeable help. Merchants report increased average order value and conversions, with some noting significant sales boosts after integration. The app's post-purchase upsell capabilities are recognized for immediate revenue generation.

May 25, 2024

I am a beginner, but Vladimir taught me well. It was very helpful ☆☆

MiLLie
Japan
ReConvert 💵 replied May 27, 2024

Hey!

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. So proud of the team as always - Vladimir is great!

Avraham | Customer Success

March 22, 2024

LOVE THIS APP!! Vladimir is THE ABSOLUTE BEST! He set everything up for me in MINUTES and saved me a whole headache! I am so excited and READY for launch day now!

Hometown Tees
About 2 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied March 24, 2024

We are delighted that you are enjoying and benefiting from ReConvert.

Vladimir is great! He's extremely quick at diagnosing issues for our customers, testing where appropriate, and getting things solved with minimal fuss!

Here's to many more years maximizing your revenue! 🥂

April 16, 2024

Alex was super helpful, answered all my questions correctly and quickly ensured that all my confusion was sorted, cheers for that!

Cash for Games
New Zealand
12 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 18, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

Thank you for acknowledging the hard work that everyone at ReConvert puts in to try to make our customers' experience the best it can be!

Alex sure is great!

Edited May 30, 2024

consistently puts the wrong order in your shipping program and costs you a fortune shipping wrong items. Not happy with this at all. Over time we get more complaints about the constant popups trying to upsell.

I have replied multiple times and you have not responded. Your support is horrible id you can't even receive an email and it's not my obligation to fix your app.

Toltrazuril Shop
4 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied May 30, 2024

Hi there

Sorry you seem to have had some issues with the app!

I have sent you an email. Can you please get back to me and I will solve this for you? I promise it'll worth your time :)

I've been trying to message and email you but got no answer.

I really want to solve this issue for you.

Avraham | Customer Success Manager

March 20, 2024

Top app and best support. Thanks Reconvert for making me extra revenue.

kate-minimalist
Almost 2 years using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied March 24, 2024

We are delighted that you are enjoying and benefiting from ReConvert.

Here's to many more years maximizing your revenue! 🥂

Edited May 30, 2024

The setup on this (for a newbie to this type of app) was very unfriendly. Luckily Ash was great and set it all up, as well as answering ALL of my MANY questions very patiently. I have to wait to test it tomorrow. I'm excited to see the upsells it helps me acquire! I'd give it 5 stars, but the setup is rough and no clear examples. But great customer service!

Tell It With Gifts
2 days using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied May 30, 2024

Hey!

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. So proud of the team as always.

Avraham | Customer Success

March 13, 2024

Awesome app, a quick and easy setup, also the support is super fast and helpful if you run into any problems!

Velore Design
3 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied March 17, 2024

Hi!

Thank you so much for your 5* Review. It was a total pleasure helping you - We are delighted you're happy 🖤

March 27, 2024

Great Customer Support by Vladimir. He helped me in no time and made my life so much easier.
Fantastic app, as well!

MagnoTime™
Portugal
ReConvert 💵 replied April 2, 2024

Vladimir sure is super!

April 30, 2024

Great plugin. It helps us sell more units and products. Alex was very helpful in guiding us. Customer support is top-notch.

TopVentas.cl por ECOMFANS SpA
Chile
3 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied May 2, 2024

April 2, 2024

Avraham and Alex were fast and helped me get set up! Great app experience!!

KONO Nutrition