4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for streamlining post-purchase processes and enhancing customer engagement. Its key feature is the creation of personalized "Thank You" pages, reported to increase Average Order Value and sales. The app is user-friendly, offers extensive customization, and supports multi-language stores. Merchants commend its seamless Shopify integration, exceptional customer support, and valuable analytics. It's recognized for its effectiveness in upselling and increasing conversions.

March 22, 2021

Being new to shopify I have a lot of learning to do. This app has made it easier for me to be successful. I highly recommend it especially because it can be free.

Mil-Medical
ReConvert 💵 replied March 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation🙏

February 16, 2022

Love this app. Vladimir was a great help to get set up. It started working within minutes of install!

The Nurse Sam
ReConvert 💵 replied February 16, 2022

Thank you for your feedback🙏 Our team is always ready to help you, day or night😎

February 17, 2021

La atención es rápida y amable, me aclararon la duda facilmente, es una muy buena aplicación para la conversion de ventas

Emotionpet
Colombia
ReConvert 💵 replied February 18, 2021

Thank you for this amazing 5 stars review🙏 Wish you more conversions💐

Edited August 3, 2020

so nice very practical and useful so good it helps me a lot sosososos very very very very nice nice

WESHAPER
ReConvert 💵 replied August 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback💐 We are very glad that you like our application🤑

July 7, 2022

Top speed support and problem solving. thank you very much Vladimir.................................

KIKY STORE
Croatia
ReConvert 💵 replied July 9, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 24/7 😎

December 14, 2020

I suggest it definetelyy! easy to use and the support is amaizing responsive! also you have plently of smart features such as the bday collector love it!!

Janus&Co
ReConvert 💵 replied December 15, 2020

Thank you for the review. We will add even more features in the app updates. Also, our customer team always here to help you :)

December 18, 2019

The app is perfect and looks super promising im excited. The support team is phenomenal, Anton was patient and great to work with. I highly recommend!

GenoBees Honeypot
ReConvert 💵 replied December 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

March 27, 2020

IM STARTING USE THIS APP. IT LOOKS RELLY GOOD. VERY EASY TO USE AND USEDFULL . I BELIEVE MY SELLS ARE GOING TO IMPROVE

caremarket shop
ReConvert 💵 replied March 27, 2020

October 11, 2018

i used this app to help my clients get more sales.
it is really working!!
boost every sale... at least as we saw
thanks

Anas storess
Israel
ReConvert 💵 replied March 4, 2019

Thank you, we're happy to hear you're getting more sales from your thank you page! 😊🙏

Keep up the good work!

April 1, 2020

Great App!
I just installed it now and the setting are so similar to shopify that it's really easy to understand and manage it.
And also very important: The support is soooo fast that I ask the guy if he is not a robott! Great Job and thanks!
I RECOMEND!