Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Increase sales & prevent abandoned carts with pop-ups & emails

Maras Green

This is the perfect application to lead the abandoned recovery effort. The results were real shortly after the installation. The application gets the job done.

Women Era

Great app, just gives what you need. by far my best app. Surely recommended to boost your sales within minutes

Fantail Cricket

We've been using this app for a few weeks now and it is already performing far better than more expensive alternatives that we've tried. Cheers Team

Respify

App has been fantastic. We use the Shopify integrated capability to send the first cart reminder a few hours after abandonment and then this app for the 2nd and 3rd attempts (coupon at 2 and 3). Thanks for great app!

Mass Sticker Shop

I have almost lost so many sales due to abandoned carts and this app has saved them! Thank you so much for theveast to use, amazing app.

The Soul Motivation Shop

Already made money on my very first order from this App! Super easy to set up and it totally works!!

Paper Not Foil

We used this App to help with a high abandoned cart rate. Within the first two weeks we have recovered ~$600 in orders, which is a huge ROI considering the monthly cost.

Like skull

Ne fonctionne plus depuis 4 jours
Dommage car au départ bonne application pas de retour du service client

Shopgrabz

Its too easy to use and very much user friendly. Searching for this type of easy accessible apps and finally I Got this. Highly recommend for beginners and advanced users. Just love it. Too much good indeed. You can do anything with that :)

ManofWarStudios Store

I recently started using this ACR app and its recovered sales almost immediatley after sign up. I wish I had found this sooner. Great help. AAA

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39