Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Increase sales & prevent abandoned carts with pop-ups & emails

Bully Bunches

This app does a great job at sending 3 follow up emails to abandoned cart users. It's basically a big upgrade from the one that Shopify offers.

Fit Pra Elas

This app help me a lot... there's a good investment 9$ per month.. I'm about 5% recovery carts since i've started to use it

No B.S. Skin Care

The app stopped working and there's no way to contact support. The email gets returned and their website offers no options.
We used to love it before that. I hope it can get fixed.

October 2, 2019

Thanks for getting in touch with your review. I've been looking for your email in our system but can't find it sorry. Have you tried emailing us at support@recovermycart.com ?

Capas Premium

This App it's saving my sales that they were almost gone. Honestly, one of the best recovery apps on the shopify, I've tried a bunch of them, only this one works for me, it does not mean that it is going to work for you, that's why you gotta test them out, it takes some time to finally find the apps that will work for you! just never give up , no matter what is happening, if it is something that you want, do it every day, since you wake up until you go to bed, i've been trying for almost a year, I am still learning and I will keep learning, but finally I am learning my own way to manage an e-commerce by myself, one day at time, lost a lot of money but what i've learned until now, there is no price to pay for the experience that I am getting from it, I recently started to learn a little bit of sales and now I am able to make sales with confidence just because i've tried over and over again until i started to get it.

Mandala Sol

Very fast response and great help with a set up issue. Already seeing results! They provide a great set of tools every store should have!

The Two Piece Collection

This is such an amazing app. You can track and add the amount of emails you want to send. So easy to use. Would definitely recommend

Glacelis

I have been using this app for more than a year and it has helped me recover many sales. I recommend this app is the best to recover sales.

MidnightBoutique

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT
<333333

always,

best regards bb

Lady Secreto

integrate easily and leave the app to do the work. Works perfectly and recovered alot of abandoned carts

Divella Designs

I've been using this for a few months now...no glitches and it has recouped over $300 already. I can't comment on support because I haven't needed any, how great is that?!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41