Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Increase sales & prevent abandoned carts with pop-ups & emails

Divella Designs

I've been using this for a few months now...no glitches and it has recouped over $300 already. I can't comment on support because I haven't needed any, how great is that?!

Reggaeton Store

Excelente! Es una aplicacion que sin duda genera un gran retorno de la inversion. Su uso es muy sencillo y efectivo.

Recientemente han integrado recordatorios de carritos en messenger facebook y me parece fenomenal.

My Kids Learning Zone

Very easy to use and navigate. Very good app! Would recommend to anyone that wants some extra sales!

Spaces Clothing

No doy menos estrellas por que no se puede, pero me han cobrado la suscripcion sin previo aviso , aparte que la aplicacion no me ha servido de nada no he conseguido ni una venta, asi que la aplicación fatal

Hey Maisie

Such a good app! I wish I would have gotten this app when I started my Shopify store. I only have had this app for 2 days and already recovered someone leaving the store with the pop up! Super easy to use and love the price! Couldn't ask for anything better.

vanitiesdepot.com

The good:
Very nice and easy to use interface.
Very well thought out settings.

So why 2 stars...? The email delivery rate is well below acceptable levels.
all emails were set with a bcc and I have found non-delivery issues daily.

The proof is in the stats- in the 30 days I had switched from the basic Shopify cart abandonment, my recovery rate went from 14% to 9%.

Too bad- because the email look cleaner and have the ability to try to recover with more than one email would be nice.

May 17, 2019

Thanks for bringing this to our attention with your review. It is very strange that your recovery rate went down. It usually goes up after the switch!
We would love to work with you to get this up past 14%. We are looking into your account with us to see what's going on and will be in touch via email soon.

Republic Boot Co.

Everything was as they said it was going to be. Very easy and clean - super excellent! I tried a few others and this one is by far the best.

Flexy Style

This app has helped me recovered hundreds of dollars with the abandoned cart. I'm a new business--not even a year old yet--and each dollar recovered helps towards my bottomline. It helped pushed my abandoned cart recovery up to as much as 7% last month! I need to tweak my email some more but right now it's giving me great results!

iZABELLA FASHON.COM

I used these APPS, and I have customers that came back and bought more without me putting ads out. The beautiful abandon cart work very nice

gtshopcover

good and easy to use,thanks for the 14 day free try,i will test this app and let you know if i want to pay it.a

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41