Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Prevent abandoned orders over the busy holiday shopping season

The Soul Motivation Shop

Already made money on my very first order from this App! Super easy to set up and it totally works!!

Paper Not Foil

We used this App to help with a high abandoned cart rate. Within the first two weeks we have recovered ~$600 in orders, which is a huge ROI considering the monthly cost.

Like skull

Ne fonctionne plus depuis 4 jours Dommage car au départ bonne application pas de retour du service client

Shopgrabz

Its too easy to use and very much user friendly. Searching for this type of easy accessible apps and finally I Got this. Highly recommend for beginners and advanced users. Just love it. Too much good indeed. You can do anything with that :)

ManofWarStudios Store

I recently started using this ACR app and its recovered sales almost immediatley after sign up. I wish I had found this sooner. Great help. AAA

Earnest & Collective

The best-value-for-money app ever! Although it lacks a few features that I wanted, but for the price it costs, it is something I can definitely live with. Does its job very well. Support is brilliant too.

marafashions.com

Very Impressed with the application. Recovery rates are great-positive feedback from our customers.

MUSCLE REPUBLIC

Very Impressed with the app. We have a great recovery rate and are always receiving positive feedback from our customers.

Light And Bubble

At the beggining, I had some issues with the app and the support team knew how to solve the problem. The app is working properly now. I recommend this app!

yoga-supreme.com

I use this app to recover sales and so far it has recovered approx. $87 in sales. It is relatively simple to use but I wish I can open and revise more than on store at a time. When I have more than 1 store open it gets all mixed up and changes out the logos and sometimes it changes out the font size and I can't change it back.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38