Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Increase sales & prevent abandoned carts with pop-ups & emails

Flexy Style

This app has helped me recovered hundreds of dollars with the abandoned cart. I'm a new business--not even a year old yet--and each dollar recovered helps towards my bottomline. It helped pushed my abandoned cart recovery up to as much as 7% last month! I need to tweak my email some more but right now it's giving me great results!

iZABELLA FASHON.COM

I used these APPS, and I have customers that came back and bought more without me putting ads out. The beautiful abandon cart work very nice

gtshopcover

good and easy to use,thanks for the 14 day free try,i will test this app and let you know if i want to pay it.a

Mainland Furniture

Handy little app. Helps streamline abandoned cart and exit recovery. Not sure how accurate totals are as there appear to be double ups in my exit intent lists but other than that I can't fault it.

goodies for the world

I used this app to help me recover my customers and it does work and is super easy love it do get it

Hykolity LED Lighting

I gave this app a try and I am well impressed. The ROI is awesome with this app. This is a must for every shopify store.

Myfashunpassion

I just installed the app will put positive result once i receive good result......................................................

Inherit Co.

We are so thrilled with this app and we see the benefit of it day after day! Thank you!
www.inheritco.com

PC Traders Ltd

I use this app to help customise our abandoned carts and we are impressed with its ease of use and fantastic features !!!

Apollo Mvmt

Finally a recovery app that is simple to use and looks great. Love that you can try out all the features for free first, after you pay a reasonable price. Would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40