Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

Body Decor Boutique

After reading the reviews, I had to check out the 14 day free trial. Let's see what happens. Super easy setup! :)

Jimenezautoparts

Ecxellent app, it has helped us to recover many checkouts.

Gothic Chic

A great app that help us a lot !

Ernest Supplies

Just installed - so far so good!

Vapersandpapers Com

It's probably my favorite Shopify App for both my Shopify stores. www.vapersandpapers.com and www.myhoverboardscooter.com. I've recovered many orders by sending out emails with a coupon code to help bring some customers back and it works time and again. 5 stars.

Aroma Addiction

This app has recovered thousands of dollars worth of abandoned carts. I can't recommend enough!!!! GET IT NOW

8smallfish

If you have not already got this amazing app you need it.

Radartoys

Pretty easy to use. So far, so good! Interested to see the results.

John
Radar Toys

Anybag

In one month it has recovered over £2000 of sales so far ! amazing app

Mcstachio Co

So far so good. I was using another cart abandonment recovery app tied to a popular Shopify marketing assistance but it was ineffective. Within an hour of switching over to this app, two abandoned carts were recovered. The customization of this solution is fantastic from being able to customize the email, subject line, etc., to the timing of the emails and whether to send one or two. Being a relatively new business, we can not afford to waste money on ineffective apps. This app paid for itself already. I couldn't be more pleased.