Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

Nuubia

I love this app. Wish I had discovered it before --- thanks to Shopify's support chat I learned about it. Thanks! I highly recomend it.

Corbico Jewellery

Great little app, a definite must have! Works well and have already had some good results.

Tabethas Touch

Installed this app a week ago, very easy to initially set up, it's already recovered a couple of carts, so all good

Frame Accsesories

Saya sangat suka... banyak terjadi recovery cart dengan ini

Jewelry Yoga

We love Beautiful Abandoned Cart Emails. It brought us $960 in the first month. I highly recommend this app!

Boujie Empire

I love this app. It was very easy to set up and add logo to. I will recommend to my group of boutique owners.

Deiteateas

In the first 24 hours of using this app we recovered 6 out of 8 abandoned cart orders! A fantastic app, which we will keep using. I also highly recommend utilising the 2nd email option.

Hanblechia Designs

I Have just downlaoded it,so I will have to give it some time. I will write up dates on the Reviews as to how i have progress with the App. Easy to download

Squashed Grape

Excellent piece of kit that showed results within the first week.

Peabe

Holy cow, I love this app! I've only had it for a day and its has already recovered 3 sales for me. The only problem I have is that I WISH I DISCOVERED THIS EARLIER!!

For $5/month, its awesome and the emails are pretty customizable. This app is a must for your store. Pays for itself almost instantly.