Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

Info 4834

I installed this app on BirdSupplies.com and have recovered several abandoned carts. Easy to set up and use

Ugears Uk

Perfect apps. Helped a lot for our shop: www.ugears.online.

Glam Girls Love A Monogram

This is a great app! This has recovered a ton of sales for us. Well worth the 5.00 per month. It is also very easy to use and set up.

www.girlsloveamonogram.com

Johnny Applecbd

Love this app. Our store sells 99.9% Pure CBD Crystalline which is great for vaping, dabbing, baking, etc - and you can buy online right now. We ship free all over the US. :) - Johnny AppleCBD

Lion Wolf

This app is great! Customer service is also fast and efficient; I was having a little issue and the app creators fixed it in no time at all and were very helpful.
It's great not having to think about sending abandoned cart emails - well worth the $5/month!
The interface is easy to use even if you aren't tech savvy, but you can also edit code if you want to tweak the look of your template.

Emmie Lynne

Excellent, easy, great results.

Socialitte

Amazing APP! After having downloaded to my store for one day, I have already begun recovering sales! I had used CARTS GURU BEFORE (doesn't work AT ALL) I am thrilled to have this app in place! Thank you!

Bathmate Shop

Works great and worth the few dollars. Excellent app.

Thecoolshit

Hey Matt,

Some positive feedback for you, I tried to leave your app for MailChimp in the interest of saving money and keeping everything under one roof.

But for some reason I wasn't getting the same success. I saw lower opens and almost no purchases.

Funny that right? Anyway, hats off to your secret sauce triggers and templates.

Thank you!

Noveltyforce

Best app you could possibly install for $5. For $5, it has recovered almost 100k in sales in a span of 2 months. Pretty sure that was a good ROI :)