Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

Neoffers

Just installed and very impressed with the look of our emails, such a reasonable price too!

Adore Her Virgin Hair

This is super easy to use and I love that you can create your own message!

Sacredapparel

Love this app. It's awesome to be able to not have to worry about seeing if you have abandoned orders to reply to. It sends the reply out with my custom message at the scheduled time!

Yourlamode

great app to use, love there customer service

Smaller Shape

I Absolutely LOVE this App. Works Great. Love the price.
The template is beautiful and professional looking.
THANKS!!!!

A Touch Of Dazzle

I have to say I truly was skeptical that this would work for us. We have a new store and barely a few orders a day. We've had it up a little over a week and already recovered $300 in abandoned carts, wow!

Curiocityworld

Does exactly what it says! I was looking for a small, handy app to handle abandoned cart emails, and this app fits the bill, exactly. Very Happy with this purchase!

Katies Fashions

Have had the app installed for 7 days and have had 2 cart recoveries already the have resulted in over $40 in profit. If you don't have this app yet you need to get it. Easy to install and very effective. Highly recommended!

Dolphins Outline

Less than 24h after setting up this app on my store, I've already recovered 10X more of my abandoned carts! I'm more than happy to have chosen this app instead of my previous app which did almost nothing for me.
Great job guys and thank you so much!
PS: I wish I had the opportunity to visit your beautiful country, the Middle-Earth ;-)

Kat Scrappiness

Works great, I've already started to recover sales that would have been lost if not for this app!