Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 19, 2016

Have had the app installed for 7 days and have had 2 cart recoveries already the have resulted in over $40 in profit. If you don't have this app yet you need to get it. Easy to install and very effective. Highly recommended!

Katies Fashions
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 18, 2016

Less than 24h after setting up this app on my store, I've already recovered 10X more of my abandoned carts! I'm more than happy to have chosen this app instead of my previous app which did almost nothing for me.
Great job guys and thank you so much!
PS: I wish I had the opportunity to visit your beautiful country, the Middle-Earth ;-)

Dolphins Outline
France
Time spent using app: 27 days
April 17, 2016

Works great, I've already started to recover sales that would have been lost if not for this app!

Kat Scrappiness
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 16, 2016

So far I love this app. I was looking for a cart recovery email that gave me the option to customize and also provided a clean, neat, and fresh design. I had a few issues with setting up my logo so contacted the company. Within a few minutes Matt sent me an email and fixed the issue immediately. It was awesome having such quick support. I am not sure if it is worth the added cost each month since there are free cart recovery apps out there that work just as good, but willing to give it a try for a few months to see if it makes a difference.

Weekend Swim
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
April 10, 2016

Works are promised, Price is reasonable.

Palmers Pursuit Shop