Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

Choix

Have tried a few different abandoned cart tools and this is by far the best performing one even though it's one of the simplest to use.

Island Living Australia

So far so good. I have only had it up and running for a day but I can say that setting up my email was really very simple so it is not a hard app to use. The hard part was coming up with an original idea!! All I can say is that since my new email went active, I have had one abandoned cart email sent and it was recovered! Yipee!!! My track record with abandoned carts up to this point has not been all that great. I am hoping this is the turn around I have been needing.

Woodies

It works, there are more customizable solutions out there, but this app gets the job done and can be up and running within 3 minutes. It's automatic, the email looks great, and it earns you more money, what's not to love?

Pkmongear

Looks good, easy to set up and great for people on the basic shopify plan who don't have access to abandoned cart recovery emails but cant justify upgrading their plan. Seems to have better logic and functionality than the Shopify native recovery system anyways. Would recommend. One note - be sure and set the emails to off when you first install it until you are ready to go (if you are changing things).

Wholesalevaperanger

Have recovered over $50K USD using this app. I do not give any coupons worth more then 10% out, generally 5% works. Highly suggest to anyone looking to monetize abandoned cart emails. It's very simple and works similar to an the Auto Pilot system in Five Star Loyalty Rewards.

Subliworks

So far so good. Recovered a few abandoned carts and its only been a few days.

Sonoma Lavender Shop

Haven't been live with my new site long. I've had 47 orders and 2 of them were recovered from Abandoned Carts due to the email sent by the app. I love it!!!!

News from 6 months after launch. Beautiful Abandoned Cart Emails have recovered almost 8,000.00 in potentially lost forever sales. Wouldn't want to be without it!

Beginning Again

Yep, works great. Set your email delay to one hour and watch the orders come rolling in. Simple.

Moo G Clips

I've been using it for a few days and have already recovered several carts! Helpful customer service as well.

H H Cutlery

Highly recommend this app. The same features as more expensive cart recovery apps at a much better price!

Update: After using this app for more than a month I can still say that I Highly recommend this app. Have contacted the app developer and they have always responded and taken care of my needs. Great App!