Recurpay: Subscriptions App

All you need is subscriptions to build a sustainable business!

Free

Trelish

Location India

The beauty of Recurpay is in its simplicity and being a complete solution. It's easy to set up and start taking orders for subscriptions. Follow the simple steps to create required subscription options and link it with your Shopify store. And it's complete because the team at Recurpay is patient and helpful in listening to our requirements and proposing relevant solutions. They've helped us streamline our subscriptions, while ensuring we get the customizations we need for our business use-cases. Thanks! We recommend Recurpay for enabling Subscriptions for Shopify store.

Over 30 Hormone Support

great app with really great support on time with solution, The app tech support is really awesome. They are one of the best of their type.

Kilta Coffee Co.

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Gurpreet is excellent, his knowledge his behaviour was the best. Thanks to him for everything. Recurpay will be messaged to all my friends going forward

My Onions

Location India

Awesome App, Ease of Installation. Support is super :)
Strongly recommend if you are looking for after-sales support

BlackcubaEarth

Location India

Great help with the subscription plan from Gurpreet Singh of Recurpay! 100 trusted guys who have stepped in and help me whenever needed.

Great Land Bracelets by BTJ Living LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am still in the process of setting up my subscription product, but this app is very simple to use. I needed some support here and there and the personal prompt support has been much better than I expected. I will update this review in a few months as my subscription service comes on-line.

sulcify

Location Poland
Time spent using app 33 minutes

Ok, first time in my life support help me in something like 10 minutes to setup and customise everything from the scratch till working checkout adjusted to my needs - this is really crazy! Highly recommending, looking forward to build my subscription business on that solution.

Lash Baby Pro Lash Supplies

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

So far so good! Customer service was excellent and really great to chat with. Helped me out a lot with the set up!!

Raw Instincts

I am a new user of Recurpay but it is super easy to use, and whenever I need assistance the service is amazingly fast. I was working on the website July 4th a holiday and I got responded to asap! super excited to work with Recurpay.

eleadora beauty

Very responsive and helpful customer service! Recurpay definitely Fulfills all of our needs here at Eleadora Beauty!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8