Recurpay Subscription App

Recurpay Subscription App

Built for Shopify

Reviews (381)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordable, user-friendly subscription management and customization features. It's praised for handling complex subscription needs, adapting to various business models, and supporting international currencies. Merchants have gained new subscriptions through the app's checkout process and value its alert feature for updating subscriptions. The customer support, especially from Sinchain, is noted for its quick and efficient responses. It's recommended for businesses new to Shopify due to its cost-effectiveness and functionality.

July 8, 2024

Their Customer Success is very responsive and kind. They actually take into consideration your feedback and build features that make the product better. There are still some things about Recurpay that need to change in order for them to be the only solution for our business, but I believe that they will become that solution. I recommend.

Valley Forge Coffee Reserve
5 months using the app
July 8, 2024

Sweta was very helpfull setting up our store. Looking forward to keep customizing our store before we launch it.

Baja Farm Fresh
Mexico
Over 1 year using the app
June 21, 2024

Great app, does everything I need and really good support when I couldn't figure something out! Thanks Recurpay (and Sinchain!)

SulfaMax
About 1 year using the app
June 26, 2024

Sinchain is SUPER. He has been helping me with my changes all over without any complaint, and I have asked for a LOT. This app is great, and I do needed something super unique and I found it with Recharge, moreover this would not be possible if not for SINCHAIN and his help. He has made my business possible so super happy :D :D I 100% recommend this app and Sinchain to help you!

Oslo Readers ™
About 1 month using the app
May 20, 2024

This subscription app is first of all really good, well built by default but I required some special additions to be made - recurpay went all out, and by all out I mean it!

They redesigned basically the entire system, removing certain things I asked for, adjusting the app perfectly to my liking (even editing there code) just so I was satisfied.

If you need a subscription app, it's a no brainer. The support is unparalleled - I've never seen such dedication EVER with anything I have purchased/dealt with.

10/10

UltimateRoller
2 months using the app
May 8, 2024

This app is an excellent starting point for implementing a subscription model on your e-commerce platform. The support team is outstanding! I had of course a couple of issues I think they are still growing so, normal but always very reactive and understanding, ready to help.

Nunuū
Mexico
About 1 year using the app
April 17, 2024

Really enjoy the option to have subscriptions for my products, especially useful for those who need a recurring supply. The support is very quick to respond and aid with customization as well.
I enjoy that it will alert you to "Update" subscriptions should a product change with a previous subscription attached to it.

MoonMaid Botanicals
6 months using the app
May 7, 2024

This app and Sinchain have been fantastic! Lots of customers signing up and when I needed to adjust wording, Sinchain was all over helping! Great app, great services!!!

ästhetik skincare
9 months using the app
May 6, 2024

Best platform I've found. I looked at almost all the subscription app partners for shopify and they are by far the best. Their support is wonderful and they were able to easily help us with customizations. Best value and customer journey. Thanks Recurpay!

The Bubble Factory
5 months using the app
July 9, 2024

This app is great. Best subscription app in shopify by far. Support is always very helpful and they have helped me with just everything i asked for in no time.

Azero