4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and cost-effective subscription billing management. They highlight features like free trials for subscription services and complimentary custom work. The seamless integration with Shopify stores and ability to handle complex needs are also praised. Support is noted for their responsiveness, knowledge, and proactive problem-solving, with a live chat feature for instant assistance. The app is recommended for its comprehensive subscription solutions and reasonable pricing.

January 26, 2024

Great app and good value for money but what really makes this app stand out from all the others is the support. It is practically instant, no matter what it is, they go out of their way to get it sorted. None of the normal this does not do this or that, just a simple we will get it sorted and within minutes it is done. Sinchain was the person who assisted on this occasion and I cannot praise them more highly, professional, helpful, friendly and most important got the job done without any fuss. Thank you.
I most definitely recommend this app and the company.

My Health Oasis
10 months using the app
January 9, 2024

Sinchain was more than just helpful, he actually went out of his way to not only quickly fix my problem but to go above and beyond. I had an issue with international currencies not showing up and he fixed it within 10 mins. Afterwards, he gave me a recommendation for the store and proceeded to go in and change the issue for no reason other than good will. I will be sticking with this app just for this! Thanks Sinchain.

A-TONE SUPPLEMENTS
January 16, 2024

10/10 customer service is absolutely incredible - couldn't fault the product would recommend as a great add on for your subscriptions.

Flowers in a Box
New Zealand
January 15, 2024

Had a problem with the currency display, in less than 4 minutes my problem was fixed. Really recommend!:)

Enthuziazm Nutrition
Romania
2 months using the app
November 9, 2023

We are happy with the functionality, and the customer service was extremely helpful figuring out an elaborated plan how to set up our shop with the operfect workflow for our bf campaign.

ProLon® Germany & Austria
Germany
November 15, 2023

Best subs tool on Shopify by a long mile.
- Fast and responsive team
- Everything is possible
- Great results so far in such a short time

NeuroShake
January 8, 2024

Recurpay, you guys are amazing!!! The app is perfect and the integration was so seamless and when I had a personal question you guys where fast and so helpful and provided a service that was absolutely the best!!!!

Really really pleased with this function in the website and with this app. I can 1000% recommend it!!
Rose

LOIVE Pitiusas
Spain
1 day using the app
November 1, 2023

Tech support Sinchain is fast, knowledgeable and definitely is worth having around! I'm telling you, they don't get paid enough for the excellent help they are! If I have another problem, will absolutely not hesitate to ask for their help!

Health Hero Shop
7 months using the app
November 1, 2023

So far these guys have been great. The platform is very easy to use and the team has been extremely responsive when minor tweaks are needed to get proper functionality with my store theme.

ALPHA1 LABS
November 2, 2023

Amazing!!! First time using a subscription service and with many to choose from, I AM SO HAPPY I WENT WITH RECURPAY! You will not regret it! Customer service is also impeccable! I was extra sold once I saw how above and beyond they go to help you and any problems you may have! Thank u Recurpay!!

JaylynLbaez