4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust functionality, and exceptional customer support. They find it easy to manage subscriptions, offer free trials, and set up tiered plans. The app is praised for its reliability and seamless integration with Shopify. The live chat feature and support team are often commended for their prompt assistance and professionalism. Some merchants also appreciate the team's willingness to provide custom work at no extra cost.

March 10, 2024

Super helpful customer support!

Global Bites
About 1 month using the app
January 16, 2024

10/10 customer service is absolutely incredible - couldn't fault the product would recommend as a great add on for your subscriptions.

Flowers in a Box
New Zealand
8 months using the app
April 17, 2024

Great App. Has lots of features and is easy to use. Also the Support team is very quick and will help you instantly with your problems.

Mibloo
Germany
7 days using the app
January 15, 2024

Had a problem with the currency display, in less than 4 minutes my problem was fixed. Really recommend!:)

Enthuziazm Nutrition
Romania
5 months using the app
April 15, 2024

Recurpay is an absolute game-changer! It flawlessly handled our subscription needs- seamlessly integrating free shipping options at an unbeatable price point. What truly sets Recurpay apart is their customer support—responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to go the extra mile. Thanks to Recurpay, our subscription service runs smoother than ever before. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone seeking a hassle-free solution for subscription management!

BestVacuum.com
5 days using the app
February 14, 2024

We have a book in which new issues will release each quarter. Sinchain was SO patient in helping me figure this out, and in truth Sinchain did it for me. Amazing assistance that got our store up and running more quickly... even made a video for me to reference in the future so I didn't have to worry about remembering the steps.

Adventures BookZine
9 days using the app
April 4, 2024

Customer service is fast, helpful ,thorough and app provides exactly what we need. Thank you!

Cequin Coffee Company
2 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Sinchain was more than just helpful, he actually went out of his way to not only quickly fix my problem but to go above and beyond. I had an issue with international currencies not showing up and he fixed it within 10 mins. Afterwards, he gave me a recommendation for the store and proceeded to go in and change the issue for no reason other than good will. I will be sticking with this app just for this! Thanks Sinchain.

A-TONE SUPPLEMENTS
About 2 months using the app
January 15, 2024

All of us at Mushroomz.com and BuyLegalMeds.com appreciate the customer service and team. Great app!

Mushroomz.com
14 days using the app
March 29, 2024

I have never experienced as effective, quick and solution focused customer service with any other shopify app.

I needed to launch my website and needed to get the subscription function fixed. The speed and effectiveness of the support this app offers is unmatched - They responded almost immediately and fixed my problem in time for my launch! Function was exactly what I needed for my website! 10/10 would recommend anyone to use their app!

Elevate