4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust features, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. They value its live chat feature, customization options, and subscription billing capabilities. Exceptional customer service, particularly from an agent named Sinchain, and the ability to handle international currencies are also praised. Merchants find it affordable and beneficial in boosting sales. The smooth migration process from other services and the quick issue resolution by the support team are additional highlights.

August 14, 2023

I have enjoyed using this app for our subscription service. They have been helpful every step of the way. It's affordable and offers the same as only apps that cost signficantly more. Very happy with Recurpay. :)

Cedar Grey & Co.
8 months using the app
November 22, 2023

the best service

BioTurmric
About 1 month using the app
August 24, 2023

I can't say enough great things about RecurPay, the outstanding Shopify app by Sinchain. As the owner of Ommynom, I've had the pleasure of experiencing their top-notch service firsthand. Not only does RecurPay seamlessly handle our subscription billing needs, but Sinchain's team is incredibly responsive and proactive.

They went above and beyond by swiftly addressing a currency conversion hiccup with our products. Their quick response and efficient resolution of the issue showcase their dedication to customer satisfaction. With RecurPay, our subscription billing process has become a breeze, thanks to its user-friendly interface and robust features.

Sinchain and their team's commitment to excellence truly sets RecurPay apart. It's a game-changer for businesses like ours at Ommynom, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to any Shopify store owner looking for a reliable subscription billing solution. Kudos to RecurPay and Sinchain for making our experience exceptional!

OmmyNom
5 months using the app
August 27, 2023

Here is a summary of my experience and why you should use recurpay as your subscription app:

1. Easy to setup
2. All important features integrated
3. Simple language adaptions
4. Very fast and professional customer support

Last but not least
5. Affordable pricing
6. Competing apps don't compare...

Daily Fresh
Netherlands
3 months using the app
September 29, 2023

I love this App, the support team are AMAZING and so responsive. They will help you do everything you need and are so lovely to work with.

The Mayan Wisdom Project
Germany
4 months using the app
September 14, 2023

The customer services is so helpful! Quick response, thorough explanation and always provide me effective solution to fix the problem!

I really appreciate the aidance of Sinchain

MH Pro
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 month using the app
February 22, 2024

Excellent customer service! Recurpay has worked very well for our seasonal subscription boxes. The team has been incredibly helpful whenever we have had questions or needed support!

Simone & Ivy
July 12, 2023

What got me to write this review is the awesome customer service, but they also have just the right plan for my specific needs and top notch features.

You really can't go wrong with these guys.

Coffee Quest
Romania
5 months using the app
November 1, 2023

Expérience parfaite jusqu'à présent.

Il sont réactifs et mon bien guidé dans l'installation.
Lorsque j'ai eu un problème Sinchain le conseillé que j'ai eu, a résolu mon problème très rapidement.

normaness.com
France
7 months using the app
April 15, 2023

Sinchain was absolutely amazing, he gave me the best customer service experience. I love how swiftly he was able to make changes and reassure me every step of the way. Knowing that you're in safe hands and that people are willing and wanting to help you when needed makes the experience 100x better. Sinchain was excellent at understanding what i needed done and because of him this app is getting 5* from me!

Bonica Beauty