AAA Membership + Subscription

AAA Membership + Subscription

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Members & Recurring Subscription Payments & Product Orders

ratz-fatz.com

Great App, Good Support. What else should I say. They want me to write more than 100 characters. OK

Printable Perfection

Very happy with the app and support. I was not comfortable with installing code for the restrictions and they installed it for me. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of it's features and maybe a few other apps they have.

Shop Sofie Dossi

This app is easy to work with, but what I really like is that they respond in a reasonable amount of time and help you out. I recommend this app for people looking for a reoccurring payment option.

obhiastore

Perfect app for creating membership plans and subscription payments.
Support is very good and help us in setting up the plans. Pricing is very affordable.

PrivatePrize - Photography Templates

The app is great, works perfectly for the memberships. The support team is best and go above & beyond to help set up exactly what we need.

Step Into Success

These guys have been AMAZING every time I reached out for help. App is very easy to use Thanks so much

Rolland Texas

Great app now works very well. Give you what you need for memberships.
The best app in it class.
Thanks

After Action Training

This app is the only membership that had all the features we needed. It offers a lot of customization and what was most important to us was the ability to verify members before giving them access. Their customer service is also very good. They have been responsive any time we have had issues and they are always trying to make sure things are working for us.

Anti.biz

Pros:
-Customer support is good. I was looking for a membership app that was easy to setup and logged all my customers. I have it working right now with Mailchimp so my members get a email with a discount code for joining. Cons:
-The customization of the colors of the form needs improving. I had to have customer support do basic text/title coloring. -Unable to update Plan name once you use it. Even if you delete your plan and start from scratch they say it is impossible. -Unable to change plan tags to update customers without customer support deleting it. Conclusion: -I wont be using this because it is a major hassle, the software is just not with modern standards.

Tri@l_mplace

Very quick and kind response and support.
They follow up the result from their solving also.
It's very impressive