AAA Membership + Wholesale B2B

AAA Membership + Wholesale B2B

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Recurring Members billing & Wholesaler Signup with Discounts

Hoxton Mini Press

I installed the app on the basis that I wanted to try it out and see if it could meet our requirements, but found setting things up very confusing and was puzzled by the fact that I needed to connect it to PayPal. Normally apps bill directly through Shopify. I also thought that $7.99/month was a flat fee (this is the only price shown on Shopify apps), but actually that’s only for up to 50 members. I tried to email twice to request assistance and I received no reply.

April 28, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems in setting up the app. We do provide the free setup for all stores and our team sent you an email for the same.

For the payment gateway - We have already mentioned on the app that we only support PayPal and Stripe. And for pricing also, you can see it as a starter pricing and link above it which show you all pricing plans.

Please let me know if you need any further help and we are happy to assist you.

Team AAAecommerce

XooKool

This App is great, simple to use and setup and provides all the functionality we were looking for. The Team also offers an Excellent support.

Holistiworld Inc. Holistimart

This app helped me turn my store into a membership store which gave my customers the ability to become members and unlock more parts of the store. I am impressed with the customer service and would strongly recommend AAAeCommerce to any upcoming Membership or Subscription based store. In the future, I would like to see a more simplistic setup with the memberships and subscriptions in regards to how a merchant can hide or show content to customers. But the support team is able to help greatly, so it is not a problem.

Clano

Great app! Quick and helpful support for any issue. The plugin is constantly developing comfort functions and already matches our needs.

Miranda Chaney Petite Wear

The Triple AAA team is wonderful. Whenever I have an issue or don't understand something, customer service is always waiting to help. The app is great and also easy to set-up. I highly recommend.

ZoyaBox

Great support, very responsive, the application is easy to use and each step, each setting and detailed in explanatory videos! thanks

LeoMazzotti

Amazing support, they help me to add all things on my website really fastly. I recommend this app ;)

SDA | Creator Content Program

Very helpful and responsive with support. Had a couple bugs I was dealing with but they made sure to help fix.

Minted Prints

Honestly I feel like this app is more a mess than anything. I rarely leave negative review but I am so disappointed. Some of the issues I've had: shipping addresses not coming through on orders that went with the membership so I shipped product late; half the orders came through as duplicates; customers don't receive a confirmation page when they sign up and they only receive a confirmation email once you approve their membership so I had multiple customer sign up twice thinking the first registration didn't go through so they were charged twice. Reimbursements have to be done manually, not through Shopify, which is a pain. There were issues setting up the API and every time I went to save the new membership plan, it'd all get erased because of the API issue. I've had so many issue with this app and I've only had it for two weeks. I'm done and moving to a different app. The good: It is fairly easy to set up aside from the API issue. Recurring orders did work seamlessly once a customer signed up and you approved them.

February 12, 2021

Hi Chelsea,

We're so sorry to hear this. Our team has sent a message your way to help out.

Winepeckers

impossible to set up without programmers' help. Make something easier, I have multiples apps in my store, and the setup is automatic.

February 3, 2021

Hi Winepeckers,

For few features, you need the expertise to update the liquid file. But most of the setup can be easily done if you can follow the instructions of knowledgebase and videos.

We also provide free setup support and you can just drop a ticket. We do a full setup of all the features on your store.

Previous 1 3 4