AAA Membership + Subscription

AAA Membership + Subscription

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Members & Recurring Subscription Payments with Orders

Tri@l_mplace

Very quick and kind response and support.
They follow up the result from their solving also.
It's very impressive

Sketch-Views

I spent 1.5 months pondering whether to get a membership app or "do it myself." This app made the most sense for me as I'm a small business just starting a membership service - the app price is reasonable for up to 50 members and I'll be happy to pay for the upgrade, should this be the success I'm expecting.

Now, the developers might have said this (I've been known to ignore things), but here are things I now understand: Payment is NOT thru Shopify. App hosting is on a remote server which causes a slight form appearance delay. Payment is through Stripe. And I just didn't get how to display it on my site as it is not a product and couldn't go through a "collection" as I first envisioned it.

I ended up setting up introductory information as a "PAGE." After that, I rely on their "subscribe" button in all other places. Unless you automate placement, you need to know a tad about HTML. The developers provide information and I just happen to know it BUT my understanding is that placement on products and collections can be automated, so ask the developers or follow written instructions (never . . .).

My solution can be seen on Sketch-Views.com. I announce it tomorrow.

The bottom line is I have a small shop with big plans. This app fits my needs perfectly! And I think it would even be terrific if you have a thriving shop.

シーガーイーツ

Customer support is quick and kind. It's perfect for my situation if it could give the member free shipping and limit its number of use per month.

Bashur

Very good app, I had few issues with it but support did a great job helping me to fix all my issues. The app does exactly what is advertised and in a simple way.

Quick Floors

They had amazing support that figured out every question and helped me achieve the needed functions. I'm very grateful for their support!

Sound & Soulful

This is an absolutely incredible app. I have tried dozens (not even kidding) of different paid subscription services, trying both Wordpress and several plugins here on Shopify. NOTHING worked...until I found this AMAZING app. It has all the features I need and is incredibly easy to set up. Not only that, but it looks incredibly professional (I was especially impressed by the login page and sign up process for new members). I seriously cannot say enough good things about this app or it’s developers. Give it a try - I promise you won’t be disappointed. :)

247opc

Though I dont get all the features I want, I like to give 4 stars for prompt response from the support team

ADS CAPITAL

Excellent app and very very supportive developers. The service is excellent for a novice website owner like myself. I’m satisfied.

Epipresto

Initially had some issues with the installation but the team resolved everything within an acceptable delay. A really great app that does the job and more affordable then their competitor !

iGOshopping Store.

This app will help us to manage our distributors by subscriptions in different Countries and different discounts per country. Great Customer service.

Previous 1 3