Recurring Memberships Payments

Subscriptions: Recurring Payments, Custom Access, discounts

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.

Snack Biz for Kids

Thank you to the support team for helping me getting the app up and running to how I needed it for the setup of my hidden pages. They were VERY responsive to my questions and FAST with helping. Can't get any better than this! I look forward to building my membership with their app and team!!

tasktags

Excellent support and very useful if you are building a membership based subscription site. We needed help with hiding certain items for non-members and their team took the time to solve the problem in our theme and followed up consistently to make sure we were happy with the change.

Out This World

Extremely helpful and professional team working ! Helped me set up my membership for our site and assisted me throughout the entire process. I highly recommend this app to all business owners starting a membership for a large catalog site

Petites Caves

Great customer service ! Not always easy to use but I recommend the application, it's pretty complete !

Makers SVG

Best app for locking content, and taking subscriptions. Customer support is very helpful, make sure you contact them for any issues. Also, use it in combination with other locking apps for the best membership access lock setup

Hjørring Grafisk Værksted

Location Denmark

The app meets all my needs, and the support team is always friendly and helpfull! They standart layout for the storefront is not perfect. But it is possible to get additional help with custom cording for an extra fee, if that is needed.

Torah Sisters

Be careful! I spoke on the phone with 2 of their support reps, and they admit that their app cannot do what I need, but all they keep saying is "Just go and buy the entire bundle that includes this app and so much more. It still won't do what you want, but it will help you in so many other ways." All they did was push the upsell to a very pricy product! Now I'm trying to remove my Stripe payment API keys to disconnect the app and I cannot remove them! The app also asks for my email password which makes me uncomfortable. And in less than 12 hours, their entire server was down twice, once for an hour and again for about 10 minutes! Be careful! The app may work great for some, but I was unimpressed and concerned about security and reliability.

February 14, 2022

Hi Torah - We are sorry that you didn't find what you need in our app.
But we are happy to work around and provide you with the solution. It is not easy for every app provider to fulfill all the requirements of merchants but we are continuously making efforts to somehow provide you the solution. We are happy to connect again and help you in any way possible. Thanks

Global Seafoods North America

I live customer service, each time they help when I am in trouble. the app is great and help me increase revenue

February 14, 2022

Thank you for the review! We are so happy that we are able to help, thank you for choosing AAA Membership App.

More Than Music Japan

There are some things I wish I could do that the app doesn't do yet, however it works and I'm pleased with it. Customer service has been great and sorted any issues I've had up to this point, so that'd be a five stars on that end.

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨

Small Business Shopping Expo

Customer service seems to be fairly patient and understanding. They did an excellent job in upselling me... however, it was a good upsell and I needed the consolidated services they were offering. I figured if their responsiveness and service was that good, what the heck?

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review 💖 We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8