Membership Subscription Order

Membership Subscription Order

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Membership program with Recurring Orders and Payments

247opc

Though I dont get all the features I want, I like to give 4 stars for prompt response from the support team

ADS CAPITAL

Excellent app and very very supportive developers. The service is excellent for a novice website owner like myself. I’m satisfied.

Epipresto

Initially had some issues with the installation but the team resolved everything within an acceptable delay. A really great app that does the job and more affordable then their competitor !

iGOshopping Store.

This app will help us to manage our distributors by subscriptions in different Countries and different discounts per country. Great Customer service.

originify

the app real meets my requirements, the help me to install and adjust the code, thanks!
You should try this!

BassGears

Great support, they resolved any issues I encountered and they will add Paypal gateway too, so this is great!

Fully Committed

It is helping us with our paid content and subscriptions.

Some features need to be improved to attend more our needs. They are getting there!!!

Salti

This app is meeting all of my needs! There were a few issues to begin with, but the team were responsive and able to make some recommended changes and are open to suggestions to keep improving the app. Really happy with how it is working for our website. Thank you!

May 23, 2020

Thanks for your review. Our team will definitely connect with you shortly and resolve your issues quickly.

Furthr

This app is clearly newer to the market and I have to say the support is literally incredible. Big shout out to Neha who has been super supportive and clear about the thorough functionality (the tool creates a pretty simple user journey but seems to be able to fit needs v flexibly thus far), and thanks for supporting us on our detailed requirements so far

ShePixel LLC

The app is absolutely one of my choices and done the trick for me. The Support is outstanding. Integrate the app in my store in just a minute.

Previous 1 3