Membership Management Suite

Membership Management Suite

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Recurring Payment, Members-Only Pages, Wholesale B2B Member

SysAdmin Tools

Very good service and much better use than the other membership apps.
They also dont mind adding custom stuff for you every now and then.

Dropship Skincare Guru

This app is super buggy. And getting ahold of customer service is a nightmare. The idea behind this app is cool but execution is very poor. Saved myself the time and headache by going with bold memberships.

September 26, 2021

Hi - Thanks for your feedback.

We are replying to your email but it seems the email from which you are submitting the ticket is not correct. Please check this proof - https://prnt.sc/1ts42iz

Our support is very responsive and we can do the full setup of the app for free. Please connect us again with the correct email and we can also schedule a call or zoom meeting for any assistance you need.

Thanks

Toutestnoar

Easy to install, some configuration issues and bugs at first, but on several occasions the service was very fast and solved all my problems in less than 2 hours. I recommend it, as it allows me to manage my subscriptions on the sites easily and without too much cost.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review! This definitely inspires us to provide more quality products and services to our merchants. ✨💖

Aviata Sports - Goalkeeping Specialists

We had tried other membership options which were less than user-friendly and needed more of their apps to make it work. AAA Membership was easy to set up. When I needed help installing some of the liquid code they answered us within the hour and had the installation complete before the following day. Their communication was clear, professional, and prompt. We highly recommend giving AAA membership a try.

September 22, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind words, we're thrilled to hear that you found setup easy and are already seeing the benefits of our membership app 🚀

The Woodsguys Inc.

WE have had issues and can not get the paypal option to work. All response to support has not been returned. What can we do? Otherwise the rest of it seems to work. Wish it would integrate with a product of the store. If a user is already a member on the site, and signs up for a AAA membership it can overwrite there password.

September 9, 2021

Thank you for reaching out! We've sent an email your way with more information! 🙂

Let's connect by email or call and we are happy to set up a PayPal account on your app.

The Creative Siren

If I could give this zero stars, I absolutely would. I downloaded this app because I was intrigued with the idea of allowing/denying memberships as that would give me a bit more control on those who purchased my courses. The issue I had is that regardless of whether the member is accepted or denied, the member gets charged. I don't understand the point of the "allow/deny" function if the outcome is the same regardless. And to add insult to injury, the customer service rep that I spoke to didn't seem to understand any of the questions I was asking and continued to route me to an FAQ page that had nothing to do with what we were talking about. I'm utterly disappointed in this app and the folk who are supposed to help. Do better!

August 19, 2021

We're so sorry to hear that you didn't have a nice experience :(
We've sent over an email to you to help out here. We'll do our best to get this sorted for you!

The request you send doesn't have any direct solution in any app on the app store, though we can provide you an alternate solution to achieve your goal.

Let's discuss this on our call.

FoodLove

This app solved our membership challenges. The support has been prompt and thorough always resulting in a solution to my issue or question. I totally recommend these guys!

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! We really appreciate it. 😊

AfterRetail

AAA Membership is the BEST membership in the app store. Don't bother with the other apps. AAA Membership works perfectly, and they provide excellent support and quickly. They have answered and continue to answer every single question or concern that I have had. After 6 weeks, I give it a 5+ rating.

August 19, 2021

Thanks so much for your review ✨ So glad to hear that our sales/onboarding team were able to help!

Template House By Shon

I have requested assistance on several occasions and been scheduled a callback but that didn't happen. It really appears that no one is actually reading my emails but I continue to get auto responses telling me to watch a video on how to set up something that is already set up. This is very frustrating. Basically I will most likely be uninstalling within 24 hours and its all due to the customer support.

August 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! As discussed in our meetings, I hope all your questions are resolved and you are using the app now.

Let us know if you have any questions and wish you the best of luck with your store 🤗

Traders Academy International

Overall, I'm happy with the functionality of the app, the prompt response from the customer service team and the swift action to rectify issues that I'd faced. It would be nice to have aesthetic design options for the form but otherwise it's a simple and functional membership platform suitable for business subscription services. Highly recommend.

August 19, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💖 So glad to hear about your nice experience with our support team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6