Recurring Membership Program

Recurring Membership Program

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
AAAeCommerce Inc
4.5
October 17, 2022

I first got familiar with this Company by using the Web Push Notifications App, which is Free and just GREAT! So when I needed to add a Membership & Loyalty Program to my website, and I saw that the same company had versions of that as well, I was intrigued. However, those ones did cost a little bit of money, so at first I tried to use some other Free ones. However, those other companies Apps did not work, and I ended up just coming back to AITrillion, and Rishab did a screen-share walk through with me and was INSTANTLY super helpful and successful in getting a fairly technical feature, set up in my store. 10/10 Rishab

YBLGoods
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 6, 2022

Support team is great! Scheduling a call to discuss issues is as easy as it gets. I'd recommend this app for its quick support alone.

dive-bar-shirtclub
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 28 days
August 29, 2022

Incredible experience. The support team is incredibly helpful, and they created the app's personalized settings, they are almost always available. The app is completely perfect and meets all of my requirements. A very patient and professional team helped me with all of my requirements.

Sippline
India
Time spent using app: 27 days
August 22, 2022

The app works well and it does what it says it does. The real selling point is the customer service! they are super helpful in setting it up and solving any issues that come along.

OSPASALÓN
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 12, 2022

Really a great product. I honestly wouldn't recommend going through the setup alone however, it can be pretty confusing. UTILIZE THE FREE HELP! ITS FREE :) Oh and heads,up. USE STRIPE PayPal is not user friendly what so ever! Rishav and his team fulfilled my needs.

Beyond Detailing