Membership Management Suite

Membership Management Suite | Reviews

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Recurring Payment, Members-Only Pages, Wholesale B2B Member

Sheqe

This app is not as promoted. 1. Set up is complicated. 2. Got a call for help to set up, and the app still does not work. I asked for an extension on the free trial as I still could not use the app, and they said NO. The fees are high as you start getting members, upward of $750.00 per month! Yikes! Hard to reach for help only via email, very slow. Very disappointing. Also, if you want color or a badge etc., on the membership application form, that is a design team, and for $99, they will do this. So I had a boring white membership page. I feel they need to make it more user-friendly and set a fair price for the app. At this time, I would not recommend it and have just deleted it from my store.

June 10, 2021

Thanks for your reply. Just a quick update on your questions.
1. We are providing full support and instructions video to set up the app. We also do the free setup of the app for every store.
2. App-free usage extension is not possible, but we can do one month of refund if any seller is not able to set up at this time. We do also provide a trial period for the same.
3. We are also available for a call and a zoom meeting on request.
4. You can design all forms of the plans if you know basic HTML or we can do it for an additional minimum fee if you need custom designs.

Please reply to our support and we are happy to set up this for you.

Thanks
AAA Membership Support

Scrap'n'Season

Awesome support from the team. They were very quick to respond to my support ticket, easy to work with, and had my setup issues resolved within the week. Great app, a real life saver as I needed recurring payments and membership capability for my website. This is the best solution I could find for Shopify and have now used this app on two of my websites. Thank you team. Keep up the great work!

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us this lovely review! We're so glad to hear that you're loving the app 💖

SkinLinc Members Club

Does what it is supposed to. Very fast response from the team, which shows they are reliable. No complaints in setting up. I recommend their app. The team is always reliable and competent in resolving all issues. Many thanks!

June 10, 2021

We're so happy to hear that 🥰
Thanks so much for leaving us this review!

Hoxton Mini Press

I installed the app on the basis that I wanted to try it out and see if it could meet our requirements, but found setting things up very confusing and was puzzled by the fact that I needed to connect it to PayPal. Normally apps bill directly through Shopify. I also thought that $7.99/month was a flat fee (this is the only price shown on Shopify apps), but actually that’s only for up to 50 members. I tried to email twice to request assistance and I received no reply.

April 28, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems in setting up the app. We do provide the free setup for all stores and our team sent you an email for the same.

For the payment gateway - We have already mentioned on the app that we only support PayPal and Stripe. And for pricing also, you can see it as a starter pricing and link above it which show you all pricing plans.

Please let me know if you need any further help and we are happy to assist you.

Thanks
Team AAAecommerce

XooKool

We just started using the APP and found that it was easy to setup. We are also planning to use other APPS from this company. The support team was also great..

Holistiworld Inc. Holistimart

This app helped me turn my store into a membership store which gave my customers the ability to become members and unlock more parts of the store. I am impressed with the customer service and would strongly recommend AAAeCommerce to any upcoming Membership or Subscription based store. In the future, I would like to see a more simplistic setup with the memberships and subscriptions in regards to how a merchant can hide or show content to customers. But the support team is able to help greatly, so it is not a problem.

Clano

Great app! Quick and helpful support for any issue. The plugin is constantly developing comfort functions and already matches our needs.

Miranda Chaney Petite Wear

The Triple AAA team is wonderful. Whenever I have an issue or don't understand something, customer service is always waiting to help. The app is great and also easy to set-up. I highly recommend.

ZoyaBox

Great support, very responsive, the application is easy to use and each step, each setting and detailed in explanatory videos! thanks

LeoMazzotti

Amazing support, they help me to add all things on my website really fastly. I recommend this app ;)