Membership Management Suite

Membership Management Suite | Reviews

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Recurring Payment, Members-Only Pages, Wholesale B2B Member

BassGears

Great support, they resolved any issues I encountered and they will add Paypal gateway too, so this is great!

Fully Committed

It is helping us with our paid content and subscriptions.

Some features need to be improved to attend more our needs. They are getting there!!!

Furthr

This app is clearly newer to the market and I have to say the support is literally incredible. Big shout out to Neha who has been super supportive and clear about the thorough functionality (the tool creates a pretty simple user journey but seems to be able to fit needs v flexibly thus far), and thanks for supporting us on our detailed requirements so far

ShePixel LLC

The app is absolutely one of my choices and done the trick for me. The Support is outstanding. Integrate the app in my store in just a minute.

SupplementPass

We have a unique workflow and how the customer journey has to be laid out. And the support team at Aaaecommerce went ABOVE AND BEYOND, for our needs.
Lifetime customers!

Go Get Sober

I first installed this App on a test site as I have been let down by claims by other membership apps in the past.
The aaecommerce membership app was a piece of cake to set up, worked exactly as expected, with the added bonus that it incorporated my site theme styling to make the customer sign-up form look great.

Useful features:
The ability to add customer subscriptions as orders that show on the customers dashboard.
The ability to change membership plans show/hide content credentials without having to manually alter the form widget each time.

Customer service:
I needed this app to be able to show/hide blogs. I contacted aaecommerce
and within 2 days they had added this feature to their app.

Important to note:
Prior to my installation, I saw that the app developer had recently updated the app. It's probably best to ignore the older reviews.

Update: 20 November 2019
This app just keeps getting better. I suggested that a simple way of adding free trials to the membership plans would be useful.
NOW DONE!
They also sorted out the display of my customer accounts page to make it more professional looking.

Best APP company that I have come across.

apbetconsulting

The application works wonderfully. Excellent value.
The point I would like to emphasize is the quality and availability of customer support.
A big thanks to Sachin.

DPHEAT

Great product. The service/support is beyond amazing. Did lot of customization and added new features on the app on demand.

Highly recommend if you need any customization or want to fulfill you business requirement with membership app!

American Colors

I was simply doing a trial of this app, and created a test membership plan. After I found out that the app doesn't have discount tier-ing, I uninstalled the app.

BUT, the test membership plan is still alive and kicking on my LIVE site, and I don't know how to undo this!!

The app's features sound great, but this isn't the way it should work. I'm having to go into the liquid files now and see how to delete the added files that shouldn't be working anymore. Or something... :\

Untold Horizons

We used this app to hide collections for members and it is very easy to setup the plans. We recommend this app.