Membership Management Suite

Membership Management Suite | Reviews

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Recurring Payment, Members-Only Pages, Wholesale B2B Member

Guilden Sutton Uniform

wish i could give it less than 1 Star!! Customer service not great, passed me onto their 'partners' based in India who advised it will cost me $1400 to do a few hours work...no thankyou! not interested in a company that does business in this way

Flyy By Nyte

I love this APP so far. Its super easy for our members to use but we wanted to see an additional feature enhanced to make things easier for us and the member.

The AAA ECommerce Team addressed our request and implemented. THANK YOU!!

Stardomdancecostumes

Great helpful and fast support. App does everything i need on my wholesale website.

Elohim Church

Ugh. Was so hopeful when I saw this app and read the description until I installed it and saw it only supports the Stripe payment gateway.

As a Philippines-Shopify store, I need it to support PayPal Express Checkout, that specific "flavor" of PayPal. No other payment gateway is available to me.

I'm more than happy to change the review to 5 stars if you will add PayPal Express Checkout for recurring orders/subscriptions/donations/etc.

1 2 3 4 6 Next