Membership Management Suite

Membership Management Suite | Reviews

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Recurring Payment, Members-Only Pages, Wholesale B2B Member

SDA | Creator Content Program

Very helpful and responsive with support. Had a couple bugs I was dealing with but they made sure to help fix.

Minted Prints

Honestly I feel like this app is more a mess than anything. I rarely leave negative review but I am so disappointed. Some of the issues I've had: shipping addresses not coming through on orders that went with the membership so I shipped product late; half the orders came through as duplicates; customers don't receive a confirmation page when they sign up and they only receive a confirmation email once you approve their membership so I had multiple customer sign up twice thinking the first registration didn't go through so they were charged twice. Reimbursements have to be done manually, not through Shopify, which is a pain. There were issues setting up the API and every time I went to save the new membership plan, it'd all get erased because of the API issue. I've had so many issue with this app and I've only had it for two weeks. I'm done and moving to a different app. The good: It is fairly easy to set up aside from the API issue. Recurring orders did work seamlessly once a customer signed up and you approved them.

February 12, 2021

Hi Chelsea,

We're so sorry to hear this. Our team has sent a message your way to help out.

Winepeckers

impossible to set up without programmers' help. Make something easier, I have multiples apps in my store, and the setup is automatic.

February 3, 2021

Hi Winepeckers,

For few features, you need the expertise to update the liquid file. But most of the setup can be easily done if you can follow the instructions of knowledgebase and videos.

We also provide free setup support and you can just drop a ticket. We do a full setup of all the features on your store.

Boutique Estate Sales

Zero support staff, impossible to cancel, charged THREE times for the same service. Not worth the pain.

February 2, 2021

Hi Boutique Estate Sales,

Our billing team contact you and approved the refund. Please let us know if you have any questions and we are happy to assist you with the same.

Membership App Support

Anti.biz

Pros:
-Customer support is good. I was looking for a membership app that was easy to setup and logged all my customers. I have it working right now with Mailchimp so my members get a email with a discount code for joining. Cons:
-The customization of the colors of the form needs improving. I had to have customer support do basic text/title coloring. -Unable to update Plan name once you use it. Even if you delete your plan and start from scratch they say it is impossible. -Unable to change plan tags to update customers without customer support deleting it. Conclusion: -I wont be using this because it is a major hassle, the software is just not with modern standards.

Tri@l_mplace

Very quick and kind response and support.
They follow up the result from their solving also.
It's very impressive

シーガーイーツ

Customer support is quick and kind. It's perfect for my situation if it could give the member free shipping and limit its number of use per month.

247opc

Though I dont get all the features I want, I like to give 4 stars for prompt response from the support team

iGOshopping Store.

This app will help us to manage our distributors by subscriptions in different Countries and different discounts per country. Great Customer service.

originify

the app real meets my requirements, the help me to install and adjust the code, thanks!
You should try this!