Membership Management Suite

Membership Management Suite | Reviews

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Recurring Payment, Members-Only Pages, Wholesale B2B Member

AfterRetail

AAA Membership is the BEST membership in the app store. Don't bother with the other apps. AAA Membership works perfectly, and they provide excellent support and quickly. They have answered and continue to answer every single question or concern that I have had. After 6 weeks, I give it a 5+ rating.

August 19, 2021

Thanks so much for your review ✨ So glad to hear that our sales/onboarding team were able to help!

Template House By Shon

I have requested assistance on several occasions and been scheduled a callback but that didn't happen. It really appears that no one is actually reading my emails but I continue to get auto responses telling me to watch a video on how to set up something that is already set up. This is very frustrating. Basically I will most likely be uninstalling within 24 hours and its all due to the customer support.

August 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! As discussed in our meetings, I hope all your questions are resolved and you are using the app now.

Let us know if you have any questions and wish you the best of luck with your store 🤗

Traders Academy International

Overall, I'm happy with the functionality of the app, the prompt response from the customer service team and the swift action to rectify issues that I'd faced. It would be nice to have aesthetic design options for the form but otherwise it's a simple and functional membership platform suitable for business subscription services. Highly recommend.

August 19, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💖 So glad to hear about your nice experience with our support team!

Aussie Accolades

Fast response of support, i really need this app for our membership site using shopify :) app recommended!

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖

Durham Farms Waipu

Customer support is amazing, they helped me with all the issues I faced. I needed some custom features and the app support was fast and they resolved the error in a few hours.

J&Cclothing

The customer support was amazing and they helped me set up evrything i wanted! I’m really looking forward to try it with my customers im sure they will like it.

The Unlimited Box

AMAZING customer service! Very quick and helpful!
I was looking for a simple returning payment app and found this one, I am really happy from the begining with the app, the payments and the service they provide!
The App is very simple and completly customizable, Definitly 5/5 Stars!
Great job!

Raw Hair Wholesaler

The support team is really great. They always help use through any issues promptly. Though some reviews are correct it could be more user friendly, whenever you need help they are there to assist you which is great.

box-histoiresdefemmes

Bonjour,
Je suis très content deja du support de cette application. Ils sont reactif et professionnels. Ils prennent nos remarques en considération et vous trouvent des solutions rapides.
Merci à l'équipe

Ivka Tvárová Joga

I found the app very complicated at the beginning but after watching the instruction video I was able to set up the plans. I had some additional questions that were responded by support immediately and I got a video tutorial for every single question. In the end, I needed a custom design for the membership boxes. These guys designed exactly what I needed and correct them three times because of my mistake and the client´s requirements. I am really happy I gave this app a try and it can do everything for me and I don´t need to remove members manually anymore! Moving from Locksmith to AAA Memebership.
Thank you guys!