Recurring Memberships Payments

Subscriptions: Recurring Payments, Custom Access, Recharge alt

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Small Business Shopping Expo

Customer service seems to be fairly patient and understanding. They did an excellent job in upselling me... however, it was a good upsell and I needed the consolidated services they were offering. I figured if their responsiveness and service was that good, what the heck?

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review 💖 We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our app!

Merch Designs Club

Location United Arab Emirates

Preetam D and Saurabh were very helpful and solved my problems. They walked me through everything and the app needs some updates but still much better than other apps. As far as updates are concerned they should let us edit the dates of members. To do any changes for a member we shouldn't have to delete that member and again add him there should be options of transferring member from free memebrship to paid membership.

February 14, 2022

We're glad our team was able to help you so thoroughly! We'll let them know you appreciated their time 💕

ocsocialclub

Relatively simple to set-up although the help/documentation could be far better written and clearer. The support however is very good and thus far have been able to resolve any issues speedily to our satisfaction. Recommended.

Online Fit - Coaching en ligne

Location France

Difficile de faire un site de vente d'abonnements lorsqu'on est en France. Cette application nous à permis d'instauré un système d'abonnement avec récurrence. L'assistance a été d'un grand secours, rapide, efficace, elle a résolu nos problèmes. Merci à eux

SSBT

Rishav was very helpful and solved all my problems. He walked me through everything and the app is amazing!

muggin.store

I love the flexibility and scalability of this app. The support actually supports and in a timely manner! Highly recommend.

CV Directo

Location Mexico

This app help me to give access to an specific page using a register and login form.
This app is great to offer exclusive discounts to you previously registered members. The Support team rocks, and they were on the lookout during implementation and testing.

apbetconsulting-pt

Location Malta
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Rishav helped me a lot by e-mail but also during a zoom call when we had technical problems. So you can use this application without any problem and the support is very good.

미국주식이야기

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best App & Best Support! Highly recommend! I have been using this app for more than a year now and am very satisfied with the app.

November 26, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟

Friends of Blue Spring State Park

A little hiccup with getting API keys set up, learning curve but all is good now. If you are getting error always check API keys. Rishav has been great and was extremely helpful with setup and answering questions.

November 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! 💓