4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify stores and efficient recurring payments process. It's noted for enabling customers to manage their own subscriptions, reducing customer service load. The platform is intuitive, customizable, and free, with responsive customer service. It's easy to install, user-friendly, and has been reported to boost sales and revenue.

August 12, 2023

Bheem A was very patient and able to resolve my issue promptly. He was also able to train me in adding multiple products for my store. Great service!

Kimberly Cole Signature Gifts LLC
1 day using the app
March 29, 2023

Great support from the team, very patient and worked all hours of the clock to resolve the issue. Grateful to have moved from six to shoplift

Aura
3 months using the app
July 13, 2023

I got an imediate response and They were very helpful, trying to solve the problem I had!
Great team!

Mítica Books
Portugal
About 2 months using the app
February 27, 2024

Le service client est exceptionnelle!

VERDINOVA
August 11, 2023

Awesome service! Answered all my questions! I'm excited to see where this new adventure will take my business! Bobbi and sam helped me lots while messaging and doing a shared screen!

Fringed Gypsy
About 2 hours using the app
August 24, 2023

This app is super easy to navigate, for Shopify users and for the customers. Their customers service is speedy with replies, and quick to fix any problem you face. I would recommend using this subscription app anyone using Shopify.

Java Kai
About 1 hour using the app
October 13, 2023

Efficient customer service, fast replies, and detailed help via either telephone or screenshots service.

My Store
35 minutes using the app
August 18, 2023

Bobby from Tech Support was really suportive and helped with the issue in a matter of minutes! A+++++

Herts Candles
1 day using the app
August 23, 2023

Thank you for providing such easy to understand and customer friendly service. I am excited to use this app which was so easy to install.

Humble Kind Wise Premium Caribbean Sea Moss Gel
About 2 hours using the app
August 1, 2023

I was looking for an alternative to recharge and this ticks all the boxes. Can't believe it's free! It's super easy to use. I was able to set it up in like, five minutes and is super neat without any bloat unlike other subscription apps.

It also has enough customisation options, so I was able to make it look exactly how I wanted and probably has the finest support. Highly Recommend!

Lume