Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Grindr Shoes

One thing I am looking for when trying these kind of services is customer support and this one didn't dissapoint me at all, on contrary. I had some problems with the site and Karen helped me out in 10-15 minutes on what with Refersion app took 2 days and still wasn't very clear. This is what made me go with ReferralCandy. They have done an amazing job so far.

Blanqi

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Tippy was helpful and very thorough in his explanations. We appreciated the kind customer service! Stellar job!

Roger Ximenez

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great app and customer support. Would totally recommend!

Pure Pet Food

We've always been a big fan of the referralcandy platform and when we moved to Shopify we wanted to make sure it came with us. We had a few issues getting set back up and running on Shopify but Tippy was amazing, he was on skype at all times of the day and night working through the issues with is and had us up and running again in no time. tldr: great platform with support that is second to none - highly, highy recommend

Nipyata2

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Tippy did an amazing job helping us get setup and it was super simple and fast. We worked through the setup via Google Hangouts and it was awesome. Thank you! Amazing work!

Run In Rabbit

Time spent using app Over 3 years

it is a great app, one of the few things that can help grow your business with very little input on an ongoing basis

Zingbars

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Got the privilege of chatting with Tippy. He was able to help me fix a mistake that I had made during the initial setup of ReferralCandy. This was certainly something that was my fault, but he took the time to resolve the issue for me. Above and beyond work, it was very much appreciated!

Americae

You know that saying, "Nothing's ever easy" - well sometimes it is! ReferralCandy was easy to implement and the customer service was quick to respond whenever I had questions!

Shop Jackie Llc

Time spent using app About 2 years

We love Referral Candy! They are incredibly helpful, very responsive and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend this service.

Crutchcards

We had a great experience getting help from Tippy to get our account set up. We haven't activated the account yet, but would highly recommend just based on the customer service!