Referral Candy & Affiliate

Referral Candy & Affiliate

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 28, 2018

Tippy quickly answered some questions I had about the app's features and workaround solutions were presented. Quick and friendly support.

Banish
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
September 27, 2018

This is my first day using ReferralCandy. I contacted them to ask some general inquiries. I got Ben to help me out. He was very knowledgable with the product and assisted me as well with my problem about the customization of the banners. I don't like the orange colors of the default theme because it doesn't suit my website but Ben helped me customize it according to my preference. I ended up customizing the theme beautifully. Thank you Ben!

Valerie Fineries
Philippines
Time spent using app: 29 days
September 27, 2018

This app is quite simple to use. Tomas guided me well through my 1st referral campaign. It got created within minutes. I like how easy it is to promote the campaign through ReferralCandy as it partners with Facebook, Mailchimp. So, everything is just a click away!

cocomo.in
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited September 27, 2018

New to this APP - so far customer service is ON POINT. Tippy was very helpful and patient with me while I had technical difficulties. Thanks!

UPDATE: Needing help again today and Lorraine was quick to respond and solved my issue immediately. Can not express enough how impressed I am with the customer service from these guys. A++

Champ Chest
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited April 17, 2019

Was so stressed after i installed the app not knowing what my next steps were.. Tippy from Referral candy got in touch with me and guided me through the entire process.. after the call it was a piece of candy to complete the setup....

4/17/2019 - Still using the app, great customer support from Tippy , immediately was available for help with questions,,,

Thank you guys so much..

Update 10/24/2018....

Great customer service- We were wondering how to add custom image to the Social media settings... Karen from Referral candy connected immediately to guide us through... Upload the image through tiny-pic URL and copy and paste the Image URL

The Reset
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 20, 2018

I haven't yet used the app. The set up instructions are basically non-existent although the customer service people did their best to help set up. Not sure if it will work for my business past the free trial period.

Hayden Rowe Candle Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ReferralCandy replied May 13, 2021

NB: This review is from 2018, about a previous version of ReferralCandy.

Hi Christina, it seems like you've been trying ReferralCandy on and off for some time. I've been digging around our records and it doesn't seem like you have had a chance to speak with our Customer Success Team. If you can give us another try. let's hop on a call to discuss the best possible set-up. Looking forward to hearing from you. - Bryan B.

September 18, 2018

Have not yet implemented the platform yet on our site, but the customer service team (Karen) has been very helpful in answering some initial set up questions.

sweatWELLth
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited October 15, 2018

Tippy has now assisted me multiple times (both with billing questions and advice on upping exposure to our referral program). Very responsive and patient -- I appreciate the attentiveness and personal touch.

Sun & Swell Foods
Time spent using app: 28 days
September 13, 2018

非常感谢 Tippy D.的帮助,我的英语不好,但是他回复的非常快,而且非常的有耐心。虽然已经是下班时间了,但是他还是给予了我很耐心的帮助,用了将近一个小时的时间。我所有的问题都得到了解决。ReferralCandy真的很好用,相信它会帮助我增加很多的用户和销量。推荐给大家!!!

DMG SHOP
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 13, 2018

I just downloaded Referralcandy and my experience has been amazing. I worked with Tippy to setup my account, and understand how the referral campaigns work. I'm much more confident with the app, and I know that I can reach out and get help when I need it. Thank you so much!

wolvestuff