Referral Candy ‑ Referral App

The most trusted app to easily launch your referral program

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

1601 - 1610 of 1905 reviews

Foodsocks

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I able to speak to Tippy and it was a great support for us to start a business.

Ottysleepuk

So far so good, really easy to install and design and the guys in support are really helpful.

Story Skin Care

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just getting started but really happy with their support!

Thecottonstory

Great customer service, they're on hand to help and make sure you get the most out of their great platform

Less Slimmer Wassen

Location Netherlands

Jon was a great help! Even during our free trial period he gave me the feeling that I was a regular customer. Answered my question immediately and got a language translation issue fixed within 24 hours. After that for some second customizations Karen helpen us greatly as well!

Pur Attitude

Tippy is the best! He spent ALL DAY in the chat with me in order to solve my VERY unique issue! His customer service can't be beaten! :)

Somethingneww

Good Job and thank you to Tippy who helped me out today. This guy deserves a promotion!

Tina Style

Tippy was amazing. He made me understand how it works. He looks like he is really dedicated on how to make newbies learn this. I am a newbie in the online Shopping world and people like him make things easier for someone like me.

Jrs Palace

Great customer service from Tippy

Little Barn Apothecary

Very satisfied with this platform so far. Easy to set up, and easy to use. No coding experience necessary. Customer support has been excellent - quick response time, helpful answers. Highly recommend!