Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

$49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Dockatot

So far it's been great. Bryan was a customer service whiz. I caught an error in the system with email sharing and he sent a request right away to engineering who fixed the problem right away. As a bonus, he also helped us configure our referral campaign using best practices from other clients so we're anxious to see if it will lead to an uptick in referrals. So far we're very happy with the level of care provided by them and the functionality seems great.

Vitchelo Outdoor Gears

Great referral program app and even better customer support. Really guys you rock, keep it up!

Phyx Asia

Superb customer service from Nicolette!
Got my referral system up in no time.
Easy integration with Shopify.
So far everything's great!

Mrpl2

The support is out of the world. The app seems to offer pretty much everything that we are looking for. Of course, like more of these apps, you derive value over a period of time. I am really looking forward to some good results.

As a feature addition, the team could think of ways to A/B test different emails or graphics.

Abubotph

Excellent app and easy to use. I also like their customer support. They answer right away and their service is personalized. Highly recommended for stores big and small alike! Excited to be working with these guys!

Ztylus

Referral Candy is a great tool for anyone that needs to sell more on Shopify.
I got a really helpful customer service "Tippy" to help me and answer all my question right away. We have seen how this app has single-handedly increased our traffic, sales, and referrals. We would highly recommend everyone to try it because of the huge boost it gave us.

Savvyrow

$149 a month if you want to use your own HTML templates for the emails that the app sends to customers. The standard 'free' templates are very basic with very few options. Discount code limitations mean that you can either have full automation or adequate fraud prevention, but not both. Very high fees for what is basically an automated email dispatch system.

December 22, 2020

NB: This review is from 2015, about a previous version of ReferralCandy.

Thank you for your feedback. We took your feedback into account when we updated our app:

- All plans now include access to full customization of templates. There is no need to pay more for using your own templates.
- We have also upgraded our app to be able to generate unique coupon codes. So you can have the best of both worlds: both full automation and good fraud prevention.

We hope this addresses your concerns, thanks for trying us out. - Jaime R.

Premier Estates Wines

We are using this app for our store and it's working great so far. It's really easy to install and runs in the background. Our customers and us are loving it. Thank you!

Sincerely Tea

Does everything it says it offers. You can track referrals easily and it's all straight forward. There's no integration process unless you use a third party app like ReCharge. I had an issue integrating it but with some quick help I was able to set it up easily. Their customer service is great as well, they do anything they can to answer my question and if they don't have a specific answer they'll guide me to through it.

Great app, great service!

Globalhydration

I'm right now integrating this app with our store http://shop.elua.com . I can't yet report on results but the app is super easy to use and the live chat support has been awesome, above average for sure.