Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

$49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

E Agent

ReferralCandy is the perfect reward.referral interface to compliment Shopify and easy to use if all your business is run through Shopify. However, if you business resides on multiple platforms, then fortunately ReferralCandy has APIs that you can interface with. The APIs are well documented for the responses but a little weak on what is expected in terms of requests, but the good news is they have a great support team that is willing to help and responds within the day.

Trialperiod

This is one of our biggest money makers and there is no doubt in our mind about it. They retain the 3 stars because the program for our clients definitely works and keeps people using the referral links.

I am not sure if they have been bought out in the past year but their portal has just turned to hot garbage as well as their customer service.

Do you like sitting at loading screens only for them to not show any information?
Like to click buttons that just hang out for minutes?
Do you like referrals asking why they were not paid last month and then Referral Candy saying they were even though they can't show you?

Well then this may work great for you. We have contacted them regarding this many times and get a must be your computer problem type response basically. We have 300 mb internet and 5-6 computers that can not access it properly.

Maybe they are not scaled for bigger businesses? We do have thousands of people using it and hundreds of referral orders coming through.

Maybe it works great for a smaller business processing around a thousand orders a month but it is not kicking it for our application at all.

December 22, 2020

NB: This review is from 2016, about a previous version of ReferralCandy.

Thank you for your feedback. We've taken it to heart and have improved.

Our app was slow (we couldn't keep up with the rapid growth) and it must have had been frustrating. I'm sorry to have put you through that.

We've since fixed it. Loading is much, much faster and we are able to handle running referral programs for enterprise retailers with ease.

We hope to work with you again in the future! - Bryan B.

Tmak Sportswear

Such Amazing Support. Adam practically held my hand, through testing and gave great tips and advice. I am thrilled to have this in my arsenal of marketing tools.

Easyfitco

Great support! Awesome set up and they quickly guided me through the site! Love this product, makes my job a lot easier!

Before Elixir

Their support is great and quick. Would be cool if they had a phone line though. The app is very customizable and pretty easy to install and figure out.

Woolly Clothing Co

Intuitive set-up. Great support. We shall see how it goes!

Vim Vigr

We began using Referral Candy and so far are happy with the app. Set up is pretty simple and I find the UI to be intuitive and easy. We haven't seen a huge impact to sales yet, but we've just soft launched, so am hopeful this will pick up once we begin promotion in earnest. Just want to say that where Referral Candy team has shined the most for me is with customer service. Benz in particular has been a HUGE help, and responded almost immediately to any and all inquires I've had regarding set-up and use of the app.

Ekoworxstore

Great app! Very helpful support staff in getting us up and running.

We did have a few communications hurdles at first, some of which were our fault but I have to say the willingness of the team to get the problems resolved were really first class.

We've just launched a test of 2000 invites to our campaign and we're really looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Adam // co-founder ekoWorx

Aromacure

Great app - thanks, although we found we could not delet a logo we had wrongly added to the Portal Access page.
I thought Adam Tolliday was a first class support consultant - he worked very hard to answer all questions, and resolve all issues we raised.
Thanks!

Bokksu

ReferralCandy was super easy to integrate into my online shop (www.bokksu.com) for both one time purchases and recurring subscription purchases. Their customer service has been really responsive and friendly too! Definitely recommend using them.