One Tree Planted at Checkout

Doing good, made simple. Plant a tree for $1 at checkout.

Price: Free

Vibl | Your digital self.

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the easiest way to create a sustainable shopping experience for our customers! Thank you for givig us a chance to be part of this act.

Maxi T-Shirt Designer

Location Germany

It is great to be part of this act. The app is working out of the box, and the tree widget is a great way to show your support to your visitors without disturbing them. The support team also answered my questions very fast. Thanks!

Nerd Jar

Location Netherlands

Awesome app! Straightforward to use & customise to your own branding, as well as to track trees planted etc. We couldn’t believe it was this easy to introduce tree-planting with our customer orders (making it a no-brainier in my opinion!). Fast & friendly support is an added bonus

Mohawk Carpets

Location Turkey

This app is great! It is so straightforward to use, making it very easy for our customers to make donations. Support email replies always within a day and super helpful.

Earth Thanks

Amazing way of helping the environment. We really love this app and we are really committed to its mission.

Damn Plastic

Location Austria

Super cool! I love the fact that my customers can plant a tree while shopping on my sustainable shop! Super easy and the widget is cool too!
#Savetheplanet & #plantatree

Southern Shores

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Works very good. Have been using the app for a few months now and our customers are very happy to be able to easily plant a tree

The Map Shop

Location Turkey

I really like this app. It's amazing that my customers can donate trees easily. It really brings great value to your store and works out of the box!

Smartphone Shop

Location South Africa

A great app if you're looking to play your part for the environment (which you should) - plugs in very easily and quickly to your online store, has a clean UI and the support is outstanding!

Elm Paper Wholesale

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This is a great app, simple to install and set up. Their support is quick and responsive, Paul was great and helped us with a couple of details. A positive way to support the environment!