One Tree Planted at Checkout

One Tree Planted at Checkout

by One Tree Planted

Doing good, made simple. Plant a tree for $1 at checkout.

It's Victor Sabo

I think everyone must install this app. If we can help this way we must do it. Also the customer service is fast and really helpful. Thank you Paul for your help and thanks for the developers for made this app.

Stage Flowers

I really like the idea behind this app. It creates awareness for my customers that the environment needs our help by planting trees worldwide. Thank you for giving us a chance to be part of this!

Creative Notes

I find this app to be a really good way to help the environment and connect with customers who also care. Your brand will be backing positive change and that is something your customers will value. I will advice you to contact customer support if the app doesn't troubleshoot properly the first time. They are really helpful and this app has made a great difference to my store!

Make up for Pros Online Beauty Store

Great app, very happy. It is easy to use for you and for the customer, and customer service team is just fantastic. What a great way to join a good cause.

Old School Football

So far so good with this app. The support has been attentive and I love the fact that my customers at www.oldschoolfootball.co.uk can in some way offset their retro football clothing purchase by planting a tree. I plan to offer tree planting instead of discounts at some point too. Thanks One Tree Planted :)

©

I just installed this app last night and added the great work they are doing to my site. Not only that i made a sale and planted a tree for a $1 how cool is that. The developer i believe is tweaking some suggestions but so far very pleased with their communication to improve on app and help us in efforts to spread the word and make the app a great success give it a try. if you wish to see how i incorporated one tree planted view woodwatches24.com

Maxi Textile

This little app gives us a chance to save the forests of the world with our customers.

Stop eating meat. Stop eating dairy. Use water effectively. Reduce the amount of paper in your life and plant a tree with this app :)

Myrtle & Me

This app is wonderful because the customer can choose to add a tree to their cart for just $1 and a tree is actually planted on their behalf. It is a very effective and easy way to make positive changes in the world. The app is so simple to use from the store owner and customers end. Since I have installed it most customers have chosen to plant a tree. I feel very excited that my store can help to rehabilitate areas in the world by trees being planted there. I would love to see this app installed on all Shopify stores to support these amazing tree planting projects all around the world.

2 Next