IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings

Rentals, Bookings, Appointments & Reservations made easy!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

IzyRent

styledbykc

Location Australia

Best Support by far !!! And great product. They take the time to explain everything in detail. If i could give 10 stars i would!!!! :)

Bryggeriutsalget AS

Location Norway

I experienced some issues on my theme, and their customer service was very quick and helped me debug and figure out what caused the issue. It was with another app, but they still helped with solutions and guidance.

thehamsterhotel

Location Singapore

Great app, we were confused on some details but the support replied really fast and walked us through it

WHAT'S MINE IS YOURS

Time spent using app About 2 months

App works very well. Great support. Would benefit from less lag when adding items to cart and more customisable calendar.

Massage Warehouse

Very fast and helpful customer service, including modifying the display of the rental calendar on our own website. The app does it's job exactly as it should - would very happily recommend to any business looking for a rental set up! Reasonably priced too!

Lovinglaundryusa

I haven't launched my site yet, but using this app to manage my delivery service appointments. It's giving me all of the features I need and the tech support is superb!! Clean look and functional options. Couldn't be happier.

CAPRI HIRE

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this app to take all our bookings. It is very dynamic and caters for many different booking types depending on what your business needs. The best part about the app is the customer service. The developers almost instantly reply to all emails, and they’re very helpful in fixing things or assisting quickly. Love the app!

MAXI FUN Toys

Location Australia

The app is great, and the support is next level. We've started implementing this on our site, and were having some issues with another app, and the support helped to make the other app work properly, very much appreciate it.

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very happy. This app enables me to open up a new revenue stream for my business, one with a lot of growth potential.
I am a bit of a dinosaur and although the app is easy to set up, I needed it to be right for my particular needs. The develepor was responsive and helpful and worked with me get everything as I wanted. 10 out of 10.

Rover Soul

Location Greece

I've been using this app for almost a year now for my speaker rental website. Great compatibility with the shopify workflow, premium look & feel, and instant customer service! Cannot recommend it highly enough for any rental business out there!

Previous 1 3 4