IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings

IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings

by SPEAZ

Rentals, bookings & reservations made easy!

KLOVIA

We trialled multiple booking apps for our rental platform and IzyRent was by far the smoothest and most flexible, with an incredibly easy to use interface. Their support is excellent too, helping out with a request and providing a solution in just a matter of hours. Cant recommend this app highly enough.

Pick A Party

An amazing and lightweight rental app! It gets the job done very well for reserving products (has easy inventory management control), and the creator is so awesome and helpful. Unfortunately we had a conflict with an app we need and couldn't continue to use IzyRent, but for anyone that wants a powerful and easy-to-use rental app, THIS IS IT!

ShoreBoard

Customer service is good :) Not sure if the app meets all the things I'm looking for but they tried their best to help me configure it and get everything done. They even created a product for me so I could see how it works. Would recommend :)

Blossoms

Great app that solves the headache of offering bookings on set days and with optional times. Easy to implement.

Jam Cycling

Started using this recently to take bookings for our new glamping site. App works really easily, unlike the 2 others I tried and cancelled. And the people running it were super helpful to ensure it worked well with our site. Highly recommend.

Rent A Dress

Super easy app to use compared to a lot of booking and rental apps I've tried! Developer is working to get more available on the app! Such fast response from support and they're open to any ideas you have for the app to! Would highly recommend

Viborg Bryghus

One of the best apps for renting an reservations. And I've tried a few! Also - the day i launched my new webshop, i had a bug, which harmed the look and feel on site. The support was LIGHTNING FAST at replying and fixed the issues in a matter of minutes! - Now that's support! Thanx a lot!