Better Replay

Better Replay

by Cart Kit

Session Recording, For Free

Perfect Vapens

Love to watch my costumers how they interact with the website. 5 star free app . I was amazed i'ts pretty fantastic.

TSOY shop

very useful good very useful good very useful good very useful good very useful good very useful good

Shackled Love

Works well to show me what is going on and help me make decisions on ways to improve my store. Thank you for this app.

WestSideBritches

Interesting and very useful tool by itself but needs more work and development beyond a tool into a toolset. Otherwise this will be absorbed by the bigger compilations like the 'apiculturists', to reference one without naming a competitor on your page. Know that 3/5 from me doesn't mean 'Bad', it means you're just not a 5 YET. 1/5 would be 'Bad'.

ReegGear

Can't believe this is free. Great app. In the first day using it I got great insights on the way that people are using my store.

Lookout Marketplace

Easy to install compared to other session monitors that require manual 'copy & paste code'. It's giving me the info I expected, but I guess it's up to me to make it meaningful; in that sessions just end & I still don't know why. May be helpful to include a list of 'reasons why' summary. Great app!

FurryFriendzie

This app is really useful to see what you need to work on. As someone like me who is just starting i would recommend !

Superbilistic Gear

Available quickly, already helped me identify aspects to change on my sales pages. Thank you Better Reply

Fashion, Art & Jewelry

I was delighted to use this application to improve the look and feel of my shop to make it look more professional and improve its functionality.

Romantic Express

This app is a godsend. This tool can answer questions about how your customers shop and highlights where you can see with your own eyes what you may need to change and confirm what is working well. Super easy to install and use. I contacted support once and received a quick response. Thanks for a great app!

Previous 1 3 4