Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Jablinski Gaming

Report Pundit is a great app to use for any kind of reporting. Fast, friendly, easy to use. We like that you can customize a report to show basically anything you want.

LUMP (US)

Report Pundit is a great and thorough reporting system. Their support is friendly and fast. Online chat is super helpful when we run into an issue that needs quick resolving. The reports themselves are customizable in many many ways and have helped us keep our sales reports readily viewable.

Little Simz (US)

This app is very easy to use. Their tech support is very quick and extremely helpful. When we need anything customized/modified and we get stuck, they are quick to help us with easy to read reports.

Wolf Alice (US)

This app is great with the endless possibilities of customized reports. It works fast and as far as I can tell, it's accurate. Very easy to work with!

Fin & Vince

great customer service! They helped create a custom analytic tool in minutes to see how much product we're moving per month! Excited to see all the analytics it can help us with.

New Frame Records

customer service is very fast at getting my stores merged together for easier data pulling thankyou !

All Time Low

Really great customer service team. They are always there to quickly merge stores and answer any questions

MARIE SIXTINE

Great appThe reports can be created very easily 100% and if you meet some troubles, the support is very reactive. 100% satisfy

International Open Academy

Great app to get data on your sales and funnels. You can create your own reports and get instant help from support should you need. Really recommend it!

kellymolly

Good app & good service. Live chat support was very helpful! They helped me customize my fulfilment report. I would recommend this app!