Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

ketolibriyum

Awesome help - easy to use reporting. Would recommend to anyone! Support is quick and responsive and helped solve any questions without much back and fourth.

HANRO

Hands down the best reporting app on Shopify - love it! The support is second to none, helpful and responsive.

Everytopbrand.com

very decent app helpful support you should get it if you are looking to get well-detailed reports for your store,
plus very fast reply from the support and full good assistant

DGN-Kilters

Awesome..Awesome..Awesome App. Awesome Support. Fastest as ever and wish had it since before. Keep it up Report Pundit App. I love the support as it saves the time.

Royal Flying Doctor Service South Eastern Section Shop

Good support in getting me started. Am in early stages of using it but it looks very promising. In only 10min time I did my first report. It will be great and insightful using this app.

Pink Paparatzi

Just signed up but so far its super easy to navigate. They were also very friendly, quick to respond and help with my questions.

Montreal Weights

I needed a very specific tax report and the technical support was awesome, they can create every report you need.

LIVELY

Big fans of Report Pundit here! This app helps us pull the info we want from Shopify super quickly and efficiently. Any time we custom reports created, the Report Pundit team has been more than happy to help us. Definitely our favorite report app on the Shopify app store to date. Thank you!

Bench Canada

Solid app with great technical support. I needed reports with a lot of specially customized fields and they assisted me immediately.

The Flashery

Great app with lots of possibilities. Their support is also awesome, if you're stuck with a report they are happy to help you within minutes. They even created my custom report from A-Z! Appreciated David!