Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

Tava Store

Really helpful app that has all of the reports I need. I needed an additional report that was customized and support helped me make it within 10 min. Would definitely recommend.

Suchalis Artisan Bakehouse

Amazing and quick customer support. I plan to use it to sort out my ordering process. Happy to find it :)

The Fat Butcher

Amazing support, the guys setup all my reports and helped me tweak them- absolutely amazing and all pulled into google sheets!

LECOBOUTIQUE

Good support, the team answer quickly and always have a response for my issues. The app is always working to have better reports

SaunaSpace

Best Shopify reporting app available, period. We use RP to prepare custom reports for all our monthly and quarterly state sales tax returns, affiliate and sales analytics, fulfillment audits. They can do pivot tables and pretty much any customization request I threw at them. Shopify native reports just do not compare. RP allows us to access 100% of shopify api data fields; this is so key to our tax and compliance and other business analytics. More than that though, their support is quick to respond, very knowledgeable about their product, and they are totally willing to help customize the reports and fields for you. We've had a number of situations in which we needed RP to create special formula pivot table fields, customized date ranges and more that were not available in RP when we 1st started using. RP was happy to build out more robust reporting features for us that they've rolled out as default for all their customers. There was even this one time that we had issue with api data from a different app, and only through a custom RP report were we able to validate that there was some Shopify api data that this different app was not bringing in, and we used RP's report to help resolve the other app's API bug. It's refreshing to be able to collaborate with a software provider, have them understand our needs and for them to deliver on the improvements in a timely fashion. This is the mark of real intimate and effective customer support/success, and it's just not common to experience this with software providers. Usually it involves much pulling of teeth. I don't usually have time for reviews, but just had to give this shout-out to RP, keep up the great work!

SUSHI

Awesome support. Reuben is 100% in it. Great Customer Support!
Helpe me a lot with creating boolean functions.

OVOKeys

Reuben is a star! Helped me resolve an issue very quickly! Very useful app as well we can see sales by products/locations and many more.

Ink & Spindle

Very handy for outputting a report for products never sold. This is a feature frustratingly missing from Shopify.

TRocket Golf

This is a great app for generating reports and scheduling them to automatically email to me each day. There are many precreated reports and the online app support is very good as well

Flip mobile

Great App - Amazing customer service. Needed help and Reuben was very responsive and willing to help.