Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Report Pundit - Trusted, Secure, Flexible and Cost effective

Ease Living

Had some issues at the start but customer service has been kind and helpful and fixed the issues I had at the start. I'll be using this for sure!

SilkLiving

On line help excellent- created reports that were exactly as required - done straight away. Has plenty of basic reports which most retailers will require in buying planning process.

True Jersey

This app has all of the information and insight we required. The crew is supportive and helpful and have built us many useful reports over more than a year of usage.

Shady Front

This app provides a wealth of information and insight. Developer John is very knowledgeable and helped us resolve several issues.

Art Galore®

Excellent customer support. They have all the most used data sources available. Not sure if the data from multiple sources can be linked in one report.

Glik's

I use Report Pundit to create some custom reports. I was not able to find the fields I needed to create the report and contacted their live chat. They created my custom report for me with assistance from me on the fields I needed and were extremely prompt and helpful.

Arica School

Great help from Dominic today. He made some perfect custom fields for me. I would like to be able to make custom fields too and am requesting that you make that option available for us with online tutorials.

Peachymama

I like to use the Report Pundit as it is very handy and a lot more easier to prepare report whenever necessary. Very good customer service! They give us a prompt response with ETA on our queries/ request. I am happy to use Report Pundit. Thumb up!