Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Doubletake

This app is incredible. I used to download reports from Shopify and upload them into Google sheets on a monthly basis. Plus, I had to be careful to always re-download the past 2 months of data in case there was a change to the order. With Report Pundit, I don't have to worry about that, it is all done for me automatically.

Eve & Ranshaw

This App is great. We needed the app to do some additional reporting for daily analysis of different department sales using specific product tags. The team sorted it no trouble at all. Great Service!

PUPPY CULTURE

We were having issues with a specific report not retrieving the correct data. Dominic was on it in a flash and solved the issue while we live chatted. Could not have been more pleased with the experience.

Highwood USA

This app is essential for us getting the information we need to our accounting and planning departments. We recently had a change in our workflow with our internal ERP system and even though there was not a report template that combined both of the fields I needed, Eby was able to create that template for me. Love this App and love the quality of build!

Meri Meri

We're using this app to pull reports of various site metrics we can't view in the shopify dashboard. It is an excellent tool. Customer service is also great

REMI the label

Great service! I needed some custom reports not included with Shopify and they delivered in a matter minutes!

The Local Space

Great support, very helpful for migrating reports and the app is very fast and easy to use. Thanks!!!!

Steve Madden Polska

we are using this app on multiple stores, and it never fails to deliver. Very flexible and capable, highly recommended.

Folklore Store

Highly recommended reports package - with outstanding customer service. Shopify’s native reporting seems to get less useful by the month at least on my pricing tier... Report pundit can mine data from every corner of the Shopify database. It comes with a suite of useful pre-baked reports that will cover most bases, but the true power resides in RP’s ability to create custom reports. I’m not saying that is an easy task - but what you really get from your monthly charge is access to one of the most helpful, responsive and capable support teams that I’ve come across. These wonderful folks never seem to have a problem whisking up amendments to existing reports or creating new reports. My only knock on the whole experience is that the App UI and the exported reports aren’t overly pretty to look at - this is so trivial that I haven’t bothered deducting a star ⭐️

Bup Labs

Great app that works well. The support is excellent. I had trouble configuring a report and asked for live help. Within a few minutes I had someone helping me and a few minutes more the issue was resolved. Couldn't ask for more.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45