Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Madreamiga by La Miguiña

Increidible app, with incredible functionalities. Great support, David helped me a lot I recommend it 100%

K-Swiss Canada

Very convenient. Support is fast and great. Has everything we need in export options and to look at our data across multiple stores in one interface.

Peachymama

I like to use the Report Pundit as it is very handy and a lot more easier to prepare report whenever necessary. Very good customer service! They give us a prompt response with ETA on our queries/ request. I am happy to use Report Pundit. Thumb up!

Jacques Du Manoir

Amazing app, Amazing support - 100% must-have if you use Shopify! Would recommend to any store + the support team is amazing, quick and patient and very helpful!

Mask-Four-Mask

My first time filing sales taxes for my store and while Colorado has a super easy online revenue site for payment it requires a lot of specific data. I googled and found this app to help me run sales and sales tax numbers by state. John from customer service ran reports instantly and got me exactly what I needed in 10mins flat. I could seriously cry. Y'all just saved me HOURS of my day. 10/10 would recommend this app to anyone. I will always have this in my arsenal. Thank you so much!

Lost Bread Co

Excellent customer service. Always able to create the report I need and to fix the ones I break. Been a great help in keeping us organized.

Kitchen BillBoards

I used this app to create a sales report for one particular discount code and in the middle of trying to figure it out I had a chat window pop up with live support (and it was late at night) and Dominic offered to create the report I was looking for free and it was done in less than 10 minutes!! Totally worth it!

Agatha-boutique

Good application to get automatic reports. The support is very helpful. It saves us a lot of time. I recommend the app

My Girl in LA

So far so great. I just re-downloaded this app. I needed help creating a report that couldn't be done in the Shopify plan I'm on and they were amazing! They created it for me in no time and it was a super easy process. Thanks so much for your help!

Allay Lamp

Report Pundit given us extremely valuable flexibility in our analytics capabilities as we use data to scale a new ecommerce brand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37