Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

PAISABOYS

This app is amazing, and their customer service is even better. Someone is always available via chat to help you create reports or help you with any issue. You will absolutely not regret the purchase, the amount of time saved is amazing. No need to keep looking for report apps, this is THE one. I highly recommend this to any business looking for more detailed reports !

Cx Orthodontic Supply

Quick efficient response to a custom report. Was able to get the information that was needed. Thank you.

PodcastMerch.com

The bottom line is this -- if you have a store on shopify - you should install this app. These are the simple easy reports you have always dreamed of. And besides that -- the people who created the app could not be more helpful. It's crazy. I am a super annoying guy, and yet - they responded and helped basically immediately every time.

I tried a 1/2 dozen report apps before deciding this is the one.. I hope you read this - and skip the aggravation I went thru with other report apps. Just install this - and thank me later.

Jess Hutchison Art

This app just saved me hours! Thank you for the speedy response to my needs - my report was created within minutes of me downloading the app. THANK YOU!

ALEX AND ANI

The staff has been very responsive in helping me create the reports I need. Even during the free trial period. Definitely worth a try for your store.

World Rugby Shop

We have been very pleased with the ease of use and completeness of the Report Pundit reporting. While we have had a few questions reconciling with Shopify, the staff has been amazing helping us work through any issues quickly and efficiently! Highly recommend.

Thanks!

Blossom Moments Ltd.

EXCELLENT APP! We are a flower shop. We've been on their previous version "Data Export APP" before moving to Report Pundit and it was already great! That app did everything we needed, but the interface was a bit old school. This is a definite enhancement for a marginal price. Much more flexible and intuitive to use, but still the same amazing instant customization service through a chat window. We are a flower shop and are using it on daily basis to run daily order reports for florists, delivery company and and create shipping labels and card notes for the products! We also use it to create monthly revenue reports and analyze our clientele.

Beira Alta Casa Portuguesa

This app is amazing!
I took days to find out in other apps and at the end i could never get what i really wanted.
The support is awesome and now i can see what i really need!
Thank you so much, really recommend this app!

ChillingWine

I just started with this app and already I'm blown away by how easy it is and the instant support is unique in its quality, courtesy and speed. I recommend to any and all who need up to date analysis of their data on Shopify

Wolven

This app is great and well priced compared to others. Their support is really helpful. So far we're using the app to view pending fulfillment quantities by SKU in order to correct inventory quantity errors.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23