Report Pundit

Report Pundit

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
January 30, 2023

Amal created a custom report for me while we were on chat. Super helpful and responsive service. Thanks!

Tote&Carry
January 25, 2023

We lean on this tool daily and the support is first class. The last few times I needed something custom, the support team delivered exactly what I needed.

OOFOS
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 24, 2023

I've never been a big fan of chat support, especially for creating accounting reports. Their support team was able to quickly collect and format the complex report we needed. We're very happy with all their preformatted reports as well.

Kauai Coffee
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 23, 2023

The reports gave me exactly what I needed to file sales tax in another state. I was not sure how to put the correct data in the report so customer service helped via chat. Customer service was excellent, responsive and made sure I had all the correct data I needed.

Insoles.com
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 23, 2023

I was looking for a specific solution to track the revenue generated from a discount campaign with 10 000 unique codes. The support i got to make this happen was just great. They helped me out untill the end. I can recommend this app 100%

BergHOFF Belgium BV
Belgium
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
January 23, 2023

Incredible support from Report Pundit. Highly, highly recommend! I've been using this with multiple websites.

The Final Chapter
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 20, 2023

Really good app, very functional, Is just what i need on my agency. Support team 10/10 (amal)
Saludos desde ARGENTINA

Tresher Accesorios
Argentina
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 19, 2023

I had a very easy time creating a report to export to Google Sheets, so my company could then feed it into our data/sales analysis. I needed a little help getting a report to overwrite an existing tab hourly, but Tony from the support team was able to assist quickly. Great app and great support!

I Love My Freedom
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 16, 2023

Overall, Report Pundit is a brilliant useful tool for Shopify store owners who are looking for a way to easily create and access detailed reports on various aspects of their store's performance. Quick and fantastic support!

4Kicks
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 16, 2023

Application très pratique pour ''pousser'' les rapports de Shopify un peu plus loin. De plus le soutien est vraiment présent et aidant!

Mon Adresse Civique