Report Toaster

Custom reports on analytics, financial, profit, export orders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Glory Garden

I am super excited to start using this app. It has exactly the features I need to make my life easier and I have been able to get support quickly and learn how it works!

PureTime

Excellent value for money - even with the free version there is plenty of options! First class support really trying to help you!

January 19, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are always here to help.

J!NX

Great reporting tool. However, charging $150 per MONTH for a reporting tool is completely unreasonable. It's too bad, had high hopes for this one.

The Lace Museum Shop

Had a problem with Report Toaster and George Bailey-Kirby in customer support jumped in on a Chat session and quickly solved the mystery. And he provided several helpful resource links since I’m a new user. Very proactive! Thanks so much for quickly solving my issue. George gets 5 stars, but the overall rating is 4 stars because how to use the Select Column feature was counter intuitive. I suggested they add text that you “drag & drop” the new column name (vs trying to double click to select from the list).

January 10, 2022

Thank you for the review and for your excellent suggestion, we'll certainly consider adding it to the app :)

Laura Elizabeth

I just added this app to help me with my tax reports. Everything is easy to find. And, when I needed help, I chatted with someone who answered my questions quickly and even made a report for me! I couldn't recommend this app more!

January 4, 2022

Wonderful, glad we could help get everything you need :)

Link Haus

Very robust app with lots to offer. Lots of great data. GREAT customer support too! I've used their Chat a couple times to get clarity on how to do something and have been delighted with the help I've received. Highly recommend!

December 30, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are glad to help anytime. Please keep checking back for exciting new features.

Shoes on Solano

I've been really happy with the detail I can get from this app, and when I'm stumped George has been really helpful in figuring out what information I need.

December 22, 2021

Thanks for the great review, really happy we could help you out! :)

Madre

This apps useful for me to track my store performance and thumb ups with their customers support team!!!

December 16, 2021

Excellent, glad we could be of assistance! :)

Mini & Me

Recent gestart met het creëren van diverse rapporten. Veel mogelijkheden. Goede uitvoermogelijkheden. Daarnaast goede chatfunctie voor vragen met snelle respons.

December 8, 2021

Thank you for the kind review, happy we could help you out!

Aulipure

Exceptional customer service! Also this app can schedule reports, which is reallllllllllly helpful.

December 8, 2021

Excellent, glad you find the scheduler useful! Thanks for the review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10