Testimonials Slider by Reputon

Testimonials Slider by Reputon

by Reputon

Show testimonials slider, feedback & photo reviews carousel

Goody'smarket

If you look for a free app to host your testimonials or reviews and display them on your website - look no further, Reputon will do it for you!

October 19, 2021

Thank you for having time to write the review! We appreciate your support!

RH Hijabs Co

I used this app to collect testimonials for my store and it's made it much easier to do so. Thank you!

FitMilia LLC

Smooth process that allowed me to add that extra value to my website. I can understand why that charge after a few testimonials.

September 24, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We appreciate your support and we are glad to know it helps your business!

My Brother's Cookies

I dont like the fake reviews and testimonies when I first set the widget up. I shared the link for more reviews I hope that the fake reviews don't deter anyone.

September 23, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are very sorry to know you had issues with our app.

Those are sample reviews to demonstrate app capabilities. You are supposed to delete them and get real reviews with our review form.

RICH AND RULER

excellent and user friendly. We appreciate how easy the app was to incorporate within our site. Lets go!!

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* rating! We try our best to help your business to grow!

Beauty Pets Online Shop

Ottima app per raccogliere e tenere sotto controllo i feedback dei tuoi clienti. Consigliatissima....

September 15, 2021

Grazie mille per la recensione 5*!

Corleone Collection

i recently installed the app to display testimonials. simple setup. good looks. does not slow down my website.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We appreciate your support!

Manana

had some difficulties with the widgets and reaching customer support. Help wasn't so quick as I expected. Guides could be more user friendly

August 9, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are very sorry for having an issue with our widgets.

Your Facebook reviews issue has taken more time to reproduce than we've expected and we're doing all our best to solve this problem.

Kind regards,

Pink Passions Shoe Boutique

This app was easy to navigate and self explanatory. The upgrade is very inexpensive so I definitely recommend getting that to have more features. Overall the app is great.

August 5, 2021

We are happy to know you like our app! Hopefully, it helps your business to boost!

Smart Moves Play Place Shop

I like how this app allows you to have your own QR code for customers to scan to easily access a place to leave reviews.

August 5, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We appreciate your time and support!

Previous 1