Reviews (265)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing website credibility and boosting customer trust through showcasing testimonials. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and customization options, including adding customer photos. The app is beneficial for small businesses due to its free plan and multilingual support. Merchants commend its simplicity, versatility, and positive impact on sales. The customer service is also noted for being responsive and accommodating.

July 9, 2024

great app

Wiggle and Wag
4 months using the app
April 29, 2024

I'm excited to share my love for the Reputon Testimonials Slider! It's my top recommendation for anyone wanting to enhance their website's credibility. This app is fantastic—it's user-friendly, showcases customer feedback beautifully, and seamlessly blends with any website style. Plus, you can easily customize it to match your brand's vibe. It's such a game-changer for boosting trust and driving sales. Trust me, you'll adore it as much as I do!

I'm a Detroit Girl Clothing Creations LLC
6 months using the app
June 4, 2024

Amazing application, the design is wonderful and with a dark theme as I wanted, I already love it and I am trying the free plan, I totally recommend it and soon I will acquire the paid plan, keep up the good work guys

DAMANCI
13 days using the app
May 14, 2024

thanks

Bright Scooters
25 days using the app
June 24, 2024

Great feature to use on Shopify site!

Circuit Swag
India
4 days using the app
July 4, 2024

good

DermaFaze
Pakistan
About 16 hours using the app
March 18, 2024

Amazing

Wellness By Sara
4 months using the app
July 9, 2024

Great app and easy to use. Straight to the point and quick. Also affordable if you need the other plan. Thank you

Gifted Boxes