4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline online quote collection, especially for businesses with large or complex products. Despite a learning curve, many appreciate its easy setup and sleek site integration. The app's standout feature is its exceptional customer service, known for being responsive and understanding, promptly addressing custom needs and issues. It also offers the unique feature of hiding prices on custom products.

September 13, 2021

Utilizo actualmente la app y el servicio al cliente es extraordinario. La app funciona muy bien para lo que necesito, únicamente recibir solicitudes de cotizaciones de mis productos. La súper recomiendo.

Dotaciones Corporativas
Colombia
Omega replied September 14, 2021

Hola Dotaciones Corporativas,

Muchas gracias por su comentario. Estamos felices de que haya tenido una gran experiencia con nuestra aplicación y servicio al cliente. Nuestro equipo siempre está aquí para resolver cualquiera de sus problemas. Por favor, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros de nuevo si necesita más ayuda. ¡Ten un buen día!
Equipo Omega

June 1, 2021

Best quote request app ever!. The support team is great and very responsive. Recommend this app. Cheers

Shadowstore
Maldives
March 6, 2023

Their app is very nice. And I was very surprised at how helpful and prompt the support team was. They did a perfect job customizing the display for my store. I highly recommend this app!!!

gallerycrossing
Japan
Omega replied March 7, 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

March 10, 2023

Thanks for Anna's help. She has been very patient to help us solve the quoate button not showing up issue.

4uadsmartairsoft
Taiwan
Omega replied March 13, 2023

How lovely and sweet you are.🌞 Our team is really impressed with your positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

May 7, 2020

The app suits our needs and the customer service is more than superb. We also like the usability of the back, and frontend :)

modedepol
Germany
Omega replied September 14, 2020

Hello there!
I can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

May 25, 2022

Buena app me ayuda mucho para cotizar, y soporte es bueno, me ayudaron bastante, en configuración, recomiendo mucha esta app

getgrandmartstore
Omega replied May 26, 2022

¡Estamos muy agradecidos por clientes como usted y esperamos poder seguir con usted en los próximos años! En caso de que tenga otros comentarios para nosotros, no dude en contactarnos en cualquier momento. 😇😊

January 11, 2021

Running a business that is based on custom quotes is hard, however Request a Quote had a great price and looked nice. I wanted to thank Kaylee for her help, she was patient and always responded to my emails. My website is running nicely thanks to her!

Your Design Here
Edited March 30, 2022

This is the third website I've used this app on and it's fantastic! It does everything I need it to, which varies from site to site, and when I've run into trouble setting it up Malak and Carlos have been very patient, understanding and prompt in helping steer me in the right direction. Though the solution was pretty simple I would have never figured it out on my own without their help. I would give this app 6 stars if I could, and will likely use it again on future projects.

pizzasolutions
Omega replied November 9, 2021

Hi pizzasolutions,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!
Omega Team

April 11, 2024

Great support! Was able to troubleshoot an issue I was having with the hide price feature. Support responded within minutes of my inquiry and problem resolved by end of working day. I usually do not leave reviews but feel in this instance this is well deserved.

Epoxy Central
April 12, 2024

Great Support and Effective App

I've been using the "Request a Quote" app on my Shopify store to manage how prices are displayed, and it has significantly helped streamline my customer interactions. The app works seamlessly when handling individual collections, providing exactly what I need for my business setup.

I recently encountered a hiccup when applying the app's features to multiple collections, but I'm confident in the support team's ability to address and resolve this minor issue promptly. The responsiveness and professionalism of the support staff, especially Tracy, have been outstanding.

I highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner looking for a reliable solution to manage product pricing visibility and enhance customer service.

Best regards,