Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

by Pixc

Product photo editing and image optimization within 24 hours

MckViv's Hair Collections

It is a fantastic App, try and see. I used it for my products and the result was outstanding.

Balance Blades Inc.

This app is great for small businesses on shoe string budgets that want quality photo alterations. I have my iphone pic turned into professionals sales pics. I really recommend this app.

Exquisiteexteriors Ca

This app is awesome! The customer service is outstanding, always fast, friendly and helpful! Very professional services for the price and has been a major help in getting our website ready! - Exquisite Exteriors

Creative Choice Co

I was under the impression that my pictures would be completed within 24 hours, it’s been three days and only two of my pictures have been touched. There’s no way to directly get in contact with the service. I’ve been depending on this app so I can launch store next day, unfortunately I haven’t been able to! There’s a non refundable fee which by far isn’t cheap for the amount of pictures the package allows so I’m very upset. I’ll update, if they decide to change.

Testafro

I am so impressed with this application. I submitted my first order and the turnaround time was outstanding. The customer service was superb and the quality of my images are beautiful and better than I expected. I am glad I found them. They will be a valuable resource as my company grows. Thank you Retail Ready Photos.

Arbuckle Coffee

Excellent value and turnaround times. Very please with the work they have done! Will continue to use!

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Swanky Baby Vintage

Excellent quality and quick turnaround.

The Chocolate Box Australia

I like the service of Pixc. They do a good job and they will also correct if there is a problem.

Something Borrowed Essex

Really fast turn around and made the product look more professional when creating mock ups.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9