Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

by Pixc

Product photo editing and image optimization within 24 hours

Mary's Mariana

I like the app and the photos come back decent but they are never done in 24 hours. Even if I only submit 6 or 8 it takes a couple days.

May 13, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our team sent an email two days ago about your order but haven't received a reply. Could you please check your spam folder?

All images are processed within 24 hours unless we require new photos (due to images being too small) or require more information.

In your case previously, I believe your photos have been blurry and it is important to us that they look perfect for your website and meet your requirements so we have reached out for this reason.

If you would like us to process the small images provided, let us know and I will make a note for us to not follow up on the order next time. We are happy to work however you would like.

Could you please get in touch about your current order so we can process it asap for you?

Thanks,
Holly

(hello@pixc.com)

Infinity Earth

Their service is amazing. My request is special. My designer only has the work on the paper, but we need convert to high quality printful file. So I asked for the support from Pixc. And they did it with high quality quickly. I strongly recommend this app to other shopify store owner. They are the best, and price is affordable.

April 27, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad we could help. Feel free to reach out if you ever have any suggestions or feature requests.

Wesley • Shop

The Retail Ready Photos by Pixc app is amazing!

I uploaded the app to add a white background to my photos and to give them a nice, finished touch! The design team did a marvelous job with my photos and they promptly returned them sooner than I expected.

The customer service team is fantastic! They followed up with me and answered all my questions while providing the friendliest customer service imaginable!

Thank you to all the Pixie team members (The Pixies) responsible for a wonderful experience! This app is a sure winner!

April 6, 2019

Thank you for such a lovely review!

Glad we could help. ☺️ Feel free to reach out if you have any feature requests or suggestions to improve our help that would help your business further.

NUDE

We used Pixc for optimizing the basis of our images. The end result is great and the continuous support from their team is amazing. Always immediate feedback and quick solutions.

March 31, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app! 😀 I would love to know what suggestions or feature requests you have.
Feel free to reach out via email hello@pixc.com.
- Holly

Mini Me Gift Box Shop

I use this app frequently to add white background to my photos. When I placed my first few orders, the pictures came out really good. Now, I'm finding the quality and care taken to add/remove backgrounds is sloppy. I find I have to go through two or three revisions to get it right.

March 4, 2019

Sorry to hear that your last orders were less than satisfactory. We attempted to make them right for you. Can you please confirm if the issue has been sorted? Feel free to reach out to us at hello@pixc.com so we can further assist you.

oakandantler

I used the 5 free credits for this app and the pictures turned out great. Took out my backgrounds and added a mirrored effect. Quick turnaround. Will be using again, already placing my next order.

March 4, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review and for being a returning Pixc customer. :)

If you require any assistance, feel free to get in touch with us at hello@pixc.com.

1630 Natural Skin & Body Care

I am absolutely happy! I will be using Pixc for all of my product photos from now on! My picture came out perfect!

March 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. Feel free to email us if you need any assistance with your images or have any suggestions for features. 🙂

Also Sophia

This is a great app! They are super fast and very accommodating! I highly recommend! Great Job and Thank you!

March 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! Feel free to send us an email with any feature requests you have or if we can help you at all. 😀

Feather & Arrow Co

Professional looking work, I love it. Saves me money, time and resources - the team at Pixc always do a great job.

March 16, 2019

Thanks for your review 😀We appreciate it a lot.

Foxfones

Great results. Very happy with quality and turn around. Will be looking to upgrade to paid version now.

March 16, 2019

Excited that you are upgrading. If we can help you at all, just reach out. (hello@pixc.com) 😀

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11