Image Editing On‑Demand

Product photo editing and image optimization within 24 hours

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mini Me Gift Box Shop

I use this app frequently to add white background to my photos. When I placed my first few orders, the pictures came out really good. Now, I'm finding the quality and care taken to add/remove backgrounds is sloppy. I find I have to go through two or three revisions to get it right.

March 4, 2019

Sorry to hear that your last orders were less than satisfactory. We attempted to make them right for you. Can you please confirm if the issue has been sorted? Feel free to reach out to us at hello@pixc.com so we can further assist you.

oakandantler

I used the 5 free credits for this app and the pictures turned out great. Took out my backgrounds and added a mirrored effect. Quick turnaround. Will be using again, already placing my next order.

March 4, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review and for being a returning Pixc customer. :)

If you require any assistance, feel free to get in touch with us at hello@pixc.com.

1630 Natural Skin & Body Care

I am absolutely happy! I will be using Pixc for all of my product photos from now on! My picture came out perfect!

March 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. Feel free to email us if you need any assistance with your images or have any suggestions for features. 🙂

Also Sophia

This is a great app! They are super fast and very accommodating! I highly recommend! Great Job and Thank you!

March 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! Feel free to send us an email with any feature requests you have or if we can help you at all. 😀

Feather & Arrow Co

Professional looking work, I love it. Saves me money, time and resources - the team at Pixc always do a great job.

March 16, 2019

Thanks for your review 😀We appreciate it a lot.

Foxfones

Great results. Very happy with quality and turn around. Will be looking to upgrade to paid version now.

March 16, 2019

Excited that you are upgrading. If we can help you at all, just reach out. (hello@pixc.com) 😀

PenPal Candle Co.

Great app I have used it for years and they never disappoint quick fast and easy turn around time you must try this app

March 16, 2019

Thank you for recommending us. We really appreciate it. 😀 If you have any feature requests, we would love to hear them.

Feshionn IOBI

I have a frustrating experience with this company, I wanted to know how it works so I picked 30 images, I did not buy any credits. I wanted to receive a sample to see before placing an order. I got a sample after 3-4 days, I decided to buy $79 worth credits for 40 images as it indicates on their app. I bought credits and their app continued for me to pick images so I picked 40 images (NEW that i know I want for sure) then the app asked me to submit my order ( I clicked submit) ... after 2 days I get the order of the 30 images that I did not submit. Now I get email says if I want to cancel the old order, and I am thinking what are they thinking... I did not submit the 30 image order. Why you did not process the order I actually Submitted (by pressing the submit button lol )... any way it continues for several days or a week they are so hard headed not to correct this situation. And claim thats the way their app works... So beware cause they don't take any responsibility to their mistakes. By the way the images come ok, not wow, I have seen better than this quality.(hence thats why its cheaper)

UPDATE:
After back and forth emails they resolved the matter in a simple manner. I just wished they resolve this earlier instead of going through back and forth so many times, and frustration.
The pics are decent so I will keep using them.
I hope they will fix their app not to charge orders that are not submitted.

March 17, 2019

Apologies for the delayed response to your review. Shopify has only recently launched the reply feature.

Thank you for the updated review.

Please feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com to get help with your next order.

Golden47Apparel

I absolutely love their work. I've been with them for almost 1.5 years and I was never disappointed. Communication is excellent and they work fast. They are my go to every time I need to remove background/remove model/re-colour/crop/add background shades.

March 16, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review.

Excuse the late reply, this is a new feature of Shopify's. If you have any feature suggestions, we would love to hear them! 😁

Mom's the Word

They do a good enough job. Communication is excellent, and if we accidentally submit the same item twice, they send an alert. Minus one star is for tediousness of selecting image. We have a lot of products and locating the one needing recoloring or background removal feels excessively laborious-the oldest images load first, you can't just skip to the last page, which can take time. If you don't have a large product catalog this would not be an issue.

March 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

We are currently working on creating a better experience for our customers. As the founder, I would love to speak to you more about this. Feel free to reach out to me (Holly) via email hello@pixc.com

P.S. Excuse the delayed reply to this review, responding to reviews is a new feature of Shopify's.