Retail Ready Photos

Retail Ready Photos

by Pixc

Product photo editing and image optimization within 24 hours

Luxe Statements

Pixc, you guys are the best for small businesses! Great cost and turn around time. I will continue using your service and I have already recommended it to other website owners - Thank you again!

LuxeStatements.com

Mike Ds Bbq

Had a couple of photos that needed to be optimized. Got them back in less than 24 hours and are way better than what I had attempted to do on my own!

Bosslashclub

Love it! pics are so crisp and clean!

Maketheleafsgreatagain

Easy to use and clear before/after measuring

March 26, 2019

Please excuse the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

I'm sorry to see that you have uninstalled the app. Is there anything we can do to improve? Please let us know.

We appreciate your feedback.

Dark Storm Store

Much quicker, easier and cheaper than using other clipping companies direct, will keep on using!

Seven Coffee Roasters

A very easy to use, budget-conscious app. Service is fast, and very responsive over email. I definitely recommend Pixc for professional looking product pics. You can see some Pixc pics here - https://www.sevencoffeeroasters.com/collections/coffee

Agm Worldwide

Fantastic job, very pleased with the work they did. Quick turnaround, you can see some of the finish images here: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

Overthrow Clothing

Very handy app for those who are not savvy in Photoshop (or don't want to spend the time/money). Your first 5 images are free which helps get an understanding for the app. Very simple to upload images from files or directly from existing products in your Shopify shop. I recommend!

Bubba Chew Silicone Teething Jewellery

love the images, so quick and easy

Cash Earner Clothing

perfect this is an app that is truly needed it saves alot of time and the price is right aswell