Returns Management System

Returns Management System

by Spice Gems

Handle Return Requests & send Prepaid Shipping Labels

Four Love Fashion

We were experiencing some issues with the Non-Returnable Items, and the team were very helpful in resolving them, and communicated well with us.
Thank you Vivek for all your help.

Naturalicious

Customer support is great. They responded in 24 hours not only with an answer but with the actual css code created for me so that I could just easily copy and paste it in. I didn't have to do anything. I actually forgot to add the code and they even reached out a few days later to remind me.

MINIMALE ANIMALE

Customer support on this app is great - response in 24 hours always with a solution. Very happy with this app and would recommend!

RUNWAYIN

It is a very good app, featuring all the necessary modules for handling the return management in an easy and efficient way. Customer support is awesome, they are very prompt and make sure the issue is resolved at the earliest. I have used other apps too for this but I have found this app as most promising.

Rhino Brand

Fantastic app and fantastic customer support. They were very helpful in making the app custom to our website colors to make sure everything flowed properly. Customer service assisted with all my questions and checked in afterward to make sure there were no issues. Highly recommend this app.

Thirteen Fifty Apparel

This app helped us accomplish what we were looking to do! Deff recommen if you want a hassle free return system. Love it so far

Kayokokousa

They did something for me ASAP. Highly recommend! A+!!!

Sena Cases

It is the best returns app on Shopify PERIOD. Customer support has been A+, and the developers have made a number of enhancements to the app based on common sense needs requested by Shopify users. This app has saved us an incredible amount of time in comparison to previous returns suites on other software platforms, and in trial testing other Shopify RMA alternatives. In trialing a few other return app options through the Shopify Store, and we knew in 5 minutes that this app was the one we could use and grow with. Highly recommended.

Tkees1

Great app! Customer support is speedy and helpful. Overall this has made our returns process so much easier.

Glass Alchemy

Great tool to get returns in order. The only time I had a problem, the customer service team resolved it extremely quickly!

Previous 1 3